Make Du'a

all4islam

Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu,

My grandmother has passed away..please dear brothers and sisters make Du'a for her and keep us in your Du'a ..it is difficult time my family is going through.My dear grandmother was really an amazing person.

And Ramadan Mubarak to all of you ..May Allah guide us to right path and show us the way of light Ameen.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister

Inna illahi wa inna illahi rajiun . I remember when you posted a thread about two month ago that your beloved grandmother was ill.

I am really sorry to hear this news for you dear sister. May Allah grant your grandmother Jannah InshAllah,and grant you and your family sabur and patinence in these moments.Ameen summa ameen

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
Inna lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji`oon.

I, too, remember your other thread, sister. Subhaanallaah, she's been ill for quite awhile and Allaah `azza wa jalla in His infinite Wisdom, granted her death to relieve her of her hardship.

I pray that He grants you and your family the patience to get through this.

And may this serve as a lesson for all of us.

:salam:

uniqueskates

Rabbe Zidni Illma

May Allah SWT grant her Jannah sister and give you and your family patience.
Ramadan Mubarak to you too sister. :)

Zynat3

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

so sorry to hear of the loss dear sister. May Alah (s.w.t.) have mercy on her soul and grant her Jannat. And may He (s.w.t.) give you and your family sabr. Ameen!

Ramadan Mubarak to you too. Take care of yourself!

:wasalam:

all4islam

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu dear sister

Inna illahi wa inna illahi rajiun . I remember when you posted a thread about two month ago that your beloved grandmother was ill.

I am really sorry to hear this news for you dear sister. May Allah grant your grandmother Jannah InshAllah,and grant you and your family sabur and patinence in these moments.Ameen summa ameen

Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Walikum Salam Wa Rahmatuillahi Wa Barakatuhu ,

Jazak'Allah khair for your Du'a .I still can't forget her

all4islam

Inna lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raji`oon.

I, too, remember your other thread, sister. Subhaanallaah, she's been ill for quite awhile and Allaah `azza wa jalla in His infinite Wisdom, granted her death to relieve her of her hardship.

I pray that He grants you and your family the patience to get through this.

And may this serve as a lesson for all of us.

Walikum Salam Wa Rahamtuillahi Wa Barakatuhu ,

He's dear sister my grandmother was ill for all those times..

Ameen to your Du'a

all4islam

inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi rajioon

so sorry to hear of the loss dear sister. May Alah (s.w.t.) have mercy on her soul and grant her Jannat. And may He (s.w.t.) give you and your family sabr. Ameen!

Ramadan Mubarak to you too. Take care of yourself!

:wasalam:

Assalamu Alikum Wa Rahamtuillahi Wa Barakatuhu
Ameen to your Du'a ..keep us in your Du'a