Make Duaa for me

helpinghumanity

Salam Brothers and sisters;

I have been very busy for the last two to three weeks. I am taking summer class. So far it has been very difficult however by the grace of Allah I have done good.

my final examination is on coming to Thursday. Therefore I would like to ask all brothers and sister to offer dua for me.

I have very little time to come ONLINE you can imagine that by knowing that right now I am not typing. I am using a software which types for me the only thing that I am doing right now is just speaking.

Once again I would like brothers and sisters to make dua for me so that I can succeed in my goal. If anyone has taken calculus 2 and knows the material kindly let me know so that I can benefit from it.:salam2:

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
:salam2::)

well.. i never took calculus 2 but insha Allah i will, may Allah subhana wata'ala make u reach ur goals ameen and i insha Allah will remember u in my du'as

:wasalam::hijabi:

helpinghumanity

WASSALAM SISTER

By looking at your age, i assume that you are high school student.......so i though of jumping in to give you an advice......

KEEP YOU HIGH SCHOOL AVERAGE ABOVE 85%. IF YOU ARE ABLE TO DO IT THEN AFTER GRADUATION YOU CAN GET A SCHOLARSHIP OF $1250 PER YEAR IF YOU APPLY FOR COLLEGE.....(HOWEVER IT IS IN NEWYORK I DON'T KNOW IF IT WORKS IN OHIO).

Right now i m getting that scholarship....the funniest thing is that i never applied for that.....

khoirotun Hisan

thank you Allah
Allah definitely will guide you, don;t worry brother, just don't forget to try your best and study hard!!!

I'll remember u in my pray too :tti_sister:

salaam,
KH