Allahu Akbar! Makkah Exclusive News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Rajab Mubarak★
The clock tower signals the entry into the month of Rajab for 1443Hijriah.
~Alhamdulillah!
1643839875512.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
NEWS | The crescent for the month of Rajab 1443 Hijriah was sighted ~Alhamdulillah!
60 days until Ramadan!
اللهم بلغنا رمضان
~Amin!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1644364276260.png
Appease Allah (SWT) by performing Sadaqah. It extinguishes your sin, saves from calamity, and there's a big reward in hereafter.

Spend on the underprivileged residents of Makkah Al'Mukarramah through Haramain and help them feed through Zabiha proceedings.

May Allah (SWT) accept our prayers and Sadaqah (آمین).

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Visit: qurbani.haramain.com
1644364446424.png

Is there anything better than loaning your money to Allah (SWT) through charity in exchange for better rewards?

Double your rewards by spending of what Allah (SWT) has provided you on the underprivileged residents of Makkah Al'Mukarramah.

Perform Sadaqah Zabiha in the Holy City from anywhere the world.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
1646722848191.png
Direct flights and arrivals are now allowed from the following countries South Africa, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique, Malawi, Mauritius, Zambia, Madagascar, Angola, Seychelles, United Republic of Comoros, Nigeria, Ethiopia & Afghanistan.
~Subhanallah!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah allows the Guests of Allah swt to pre-plan for their Umrah during the upcoming month of #Ramadan by issuing Umrah permits via the Eatmarna and Tawakkalna applications.
~Alhamdulillah!
1646722905786.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐚𝐣𝐣:
“𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒎𝒖𝒎 𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒖𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 ‘𝑬𝒂𝒕𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒌𝒌𝒂𝒍𝒏𝒂’ 𝒊𝒔 5 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔, 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒖𝒔 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 “𝑰𝒎𝒎𝒖𝒏𝒆”.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
In a recent statement, His Excellency the General President of Haramain, Al Sheikh Abdul Rahman Sudais, said:
“Since the beginning of the pandemic, our rational government - may Allah swt protect it - has made efforts to preserve the health and safety of citizens and residents [and pilgrims] of this blessed land, and today we are celebrating the lifting of many precautionary and preventive measures in the Two Holy Mosques.”
~Alhamdulillah!
1646723089467.png

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
The Ministry of Hajj and Umrah reassures pilgrims that your Umrah permit is confirmed despite having the phrase “Not Active”.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
After lifting the precautionary measures, the Agency for Languages and Translation raises the number of translators inside Masjid Al Haram.
1646723314680.png
\1646723327459.png