Allahu Akbar! Makkah Exclusive News

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
★Ramadhan★Jumuah★Mubarak★
Translation of speech by Sheikh Abdulrahman Sudais after Isha today, 23rd April 2020

In the name of Allah ,the most beneficent the merciful, we give praise and thanks to Almighty Allah for all Allah swt blessings, and part of these blessings is allowing us witness the holy month of Ramadan. We also send our salutations to the seal of prophets; Prophet Muhammad and upon the families of the holy prophet may the peace and benediction of Allah be with them.
Among the blessings of Allah upon us is allowing us witness this gracious month of Ramadan, my brothers in Islam this is indeed a blessed month to all of us, and may Allah accept our deeds, and we ask almighty Allah for complete faith and safety, may Allah give us the opportunity to fast, the opportunity to worship Allah swt and may Allah accept it from us as an act of Ibadah, and may this blessed month be a shield to us against hell fire
My brothers in Islam the blessings of the holy month of Ramadan cannot be overemphasized, the holy prophet (SAW) was in the habit of breaking the good news of the new month of Ramadan to his disciples. And he list the blessings of this great month to them. Dear brothers we should devote our time to prayers in this holy month, our prayers should be specific to Allah alone, then we should use this opportunity to repent from our sins. While we fast, wake up in the middle of the night to pray, and we must pray our daily prayers religiously, while sugar coating it with good deeds. The holy prophet (SAW) doubles his good deeds in Ramadan more than all the other Islamic lunar months. On this point we pray for our leaders (the king and the crown prince). May this month bring glad tidings and blessings to Islam and Muslims, and may Allah protect the Muslim Ummah from hardship and pandemics.
My dear brothers, the world is suffering from serious pandemic that is the corona virus, this is a privilege for us to dwell in prayers and ask almighty Allah to protect us from this plague, hardship and pandemics. On this note we should pray for ourselves, our country, and our leaders and the whole Muslim ummah and the world in general. We should also be loyal to our leaders as they battle to keep us safe, as they see to our welfare and general wellbeing. May Allah swt protect them.
At this point we are in the holy mosque (HAREM) we ask almighty Allah to bless the Harem, protect the Harem and uplift the Harem. We should also take into consideration the temporal closure of the Harem and the social distancing as a point to protect us, protect the Ummah and protect the general wellbeing of everyone.
And to those who visit the holy mosque for lesser hajj during this period, put it in mind that Allah will reward you accordingly, because actions are judged based on intentions. Again my brothers, Taraweeh has been reduced to thirteen rakaats so in that case we ought to increase our good deeds to make up. All these are measures taken to protect us all, again we should cooperate with our brothers (those who work in the harem) who will make sure we follow these measures, like I said measures are being put in place for our wellbeing.
Again as Allah allowed us to witness this blessed month, may Allah forgive our sins, grant us mercies and protect us from hell fire. And may Allah protect our country and the whole Muslim Ummah from plagues, pandemics and hardships. We must increase our prayers to achieve this feat.
Ya Allah , protect us, only you we cry upon, answer our prayers. Allah is indeed merciful to the servant, increase your good deeds, increase your prayers to Allah so that Allah will cleanse us from this pandemic and hardships, and may Allah protect our country and the whole Muslims /Muslim countries from this hardships, because Allah swt is generous and bountiful.
And our concluding prayer is praise be to Allah s.w.t, the cherisher and sustainer of the world. And may the peace and benediction of Allah s.w.t be upon our Prophet, Prophet Muhammad s.a.w, his families and disciples.
~Amin!
Translated by Brother Abdulrauf Taha
JazakAllahu Khairan
94889170_10158813918273094_3473892024292212736_o.jpg