52.9 KB · Views: 177
  • makkah2010-1.jpg
    makkah2010-1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 179
  • makkah2010-2.jpg
    makkah2010-2.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 182

oceane

i'm not sure it's a good idea to build all those hotels sooooo close to the mosque (spirituality or business of tourism? ), even if i understand we are more muslims day after day, and much more visiting el masjeed.

Al hamdulillah,

salam aleikoum

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
oceane said:
i'm not sure it's a good idea to build all those hotels sooooo close to the mosque (spirituality or business of tourism? ), even if i understand we are more muslims day after day, and much more visiting el masjeed.

Al hamdulillah,

salam aleikoum

Salaam Alikom
Yes I agree with you ...but on other hand some time it get so crowded to the point that they pray in the hotel which have Big windows facing the Makkah and most of the hotel have speaker connected with the Haram, I rem. one time we went there on 27 of Ramdan and we couldnt get in to the Haram and we had to go to one of the Hotel and pray in there the Taraweeh ..But subhan Allah the whole Makkah is Haram..

salaam alikom

cadette

Modernising of Mecca

Assalaam mualaykum

A few friends were rencently debating the subject of Mecca being modernised as it is. Whether or not its a good idea.

My opinion:

The local population that live there have to make a living and delveopment is inevitable in any city anywhere, so why not there. Also the city is having to cope with more and more visitors annually so its only reasonable that they would start building these skyscrapers to accomodate all of us. :)

Ok thats my 2cents worth.

:salam2:
I was just asking myself if those pics was taken from a future project which is leading by some architects in Saoudia Arabia.
If yes which project brother?
Salam

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Adil said:
:salam2:
I was just asking myself if those pics was taken from a future project which is leading by some architects in Saoudia Arabia.
If yes which project brother?
Salam

Wa salaam

I recieved this in an email as power point, it under going project of developing the the holy city and srounding area of Makkah, recently if you been to Makkah before there was a an old Castle in front of the main gate of Makkah its was from the time of Turks they moved the whole Castle as i heard to another location since they have to build around the area and around the Mountain

Wa salaam

Mrmuslim said:
Wa salaam

I recieved this in an email as power point, it under going project of developing the the holy city and srounding area of Makkah, recently if you been to Makkah before there was a an old Castle in front of the main gate of Makkah its was from the time of Turks they moved the whole Castle as i heard to another location since they have to build around the area and around the Mountain

Wa salaam

:wasalam:
:jazaak: brother for your answer.
WaSalam

hambaAllah

:bismillah:
:salam2: bros/sis
i wish they wud have extends/add more floors to the masjidil-haram,for praying in[/COLOR] this particular masjid(one fardh prayer = 100,000 prayers i was told and its tahajud masjid is tawaf) so much more rewarding, compare to praying in hotel lobby facing masjidil-haram even thou one is still in makkah,,,, ;(, correct me if im wrong) :jazaak:,,,:wasalam: