Malaysia/ KUL

Status
Not open for further replies.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
if u want to see a rickshaw.... Shah Alam and Kuala Lumpur is a no no :)
Both are a very modern city

If u want to experience a more traditional Malaysia.... do visit Perak and Kelantan.

nb- Kelantan is a must ( btw , i'm from Perak )

:salam2:

No I was just curious about the transportation..but thank you.

:wasalam::hijabi:

zarah

Islam
Staff member
if you go from KLIA to the Blue Mosque itself ,its 48.2km and the fastest time that a good cab can drive you there is insha allah 39minutes according to Google Map. if that's the case , the fare would be around rm50 at most (50 MYR = 10.18 GBP) but considering your tourist status....you might as well expect/prepare more like rm100(100 MYR = 20.36 GBP)

If you can give me the name of the exact hotel ...insha allah i can try to pinpoint the exact cost.

My Hotel is Shah Alam.. I am not worried about the cost its just don't want to get ripped off. :shymuslima1:

:wasalam::SMILY259:

CoolServant

My Hotel is Shah Alam.. I am not worried about the cost its just don't want to get ripped off. :shymuslima1:

:wasalam::SMILY259:

in dealing with the cab from KLIA(airport), usually you go to the counter and request for the cab ,you can choose btw normal or premier limo cab...
then you can depend on the taxi meter or simply agree (negotiate) on a price before you board the taxi.

zarah

Islam
Staff member
in dealing with the cab from KLIA(airport), usually you go to the counter and request for the cab ,you can choose btw normal or premier limo cab...
then you can depend on the taxi meter or simply agree (negotiate) on a price before you board the taxi.

:salam2:

Jzk will bare that in mind. :lol:

Thank you everyone for all you advice and assistance. :muslim_child:

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.