marriage!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Walaikum Salaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh,

In short, the other half should make you complete.... right ?

:)

Only Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala completes us. Expecting that from His Creation is placing a burden on their shoulders that they were never meant to carry.

strive-may-i

Walaikum Salaam warahmathullaahi wabarakaatuh,

In short, the other half should make you complete.... right ?

:)

Only Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala completes us. Expecting that from His Creation is placing a burden on their shoulders that they were never meant to carry.
Thanks for correcting.

In short, the other half having
complementary qualities, contributing to complete our deen... right?

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
you'll find in sh Allah the right woman and you'll recognize her among 1000 of them.Allah will guide you.by experience,I was not a believer,but since I've fallen in love of my husband,I've received an "electro-shock"which changed myself.the beautiness is something objective:every in love man sees his woman as the the beautiest creature on the Earth.a wife should be not only caring,but also sincere,trustful,lovely,well disposed toward her husband when he sometimes come to home tired or when he faces the problems of outside,while she's there waiting for him.there are moments in a marriage where you'd like to stay alone and sometimes feel "repented" for what you did,but with the dialogue and the patience,everything will turn to easiness.a marriage is like a walk on the road you'll find the straight path,but to come out of it you'll pass through "roses and stings".It depends from HOW you want you cross it!

tic_tac_toe

:bismillah1:

:salam2:

All those who are looking for someone just religious and have no other requirements are either naive or being disingenuous because Islam commands us to look for a practicing spouse as a priority but doesn't tell you to stop there. A religious person may be 180 degrees opposite of you in terms of personality, habits, hygiene, likes or dislikes so he or she may be praying and following the Sunnah but you two may have nothing in common! And there is only so much compromise a person can make.

So look for a practicing person and then all look for other traits and areas of commonality.

:jazaak:
:wasalam:

John Smith

Assalaamu Alaikum,

When the question of marriage pops out of nowhere. The title of this thread "Marriage!!!!!" is a good reaction. Have faith and don't loose faith(imaan).

Hubble sisters say it best.

When the Shaykh says the word “marriage,” you’re like:
View attachment 9199 [if it does not animate, thats bad reaction to marriage. Go to the link below :) ]
http://thehubblesisters.tumblr.com/post/12502325772/when-the-shaykh-says-the-word-marriage-youre

Forget the Hubble sisters, you would have to be barking mad and not react when the word 'Marriage' is spoken.

elqouds2020

rariage islamique

Asalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

I do believe that one of the reasons Muslims are told to judge first on religiousness when marrying, is so that after marriage they can encourage one another to do more good and become more Islamic. If you pick someone just for their money or looks or status, etc. and they are not religious at all, - well, they are a LIFE partner, meaning they will probably rub off on you or not be able to fit lifestyles with you very well. Being religious also means having a wonderful, kind, understanding personality, and isn't personality the main reason for growing to love people? So by marrying someone religious, won't you be marrying someone with a good personality?

Salam :)

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
نعم معك الحق الزواج السعيد يكون منعه التقوى و الإيمان و لو تتبعنا وصية .....:tti_sister:

elqouds2020

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
نعم معك الحق الزواج السعيد يكون منعه التقوى و الإيمان و لو تتبعنا وصية
رسول الله في حق النساء نكونوا سعداء بإذني الله.

AlphaIn the name of God the Merciful
Peace be upon you and God's mercy and blessings
Yes you right to a happy marriage be prevented piety and faith, and if we follow the commandment
Messenger of God in right Nkonowa women happy with my own ears of God.

tic_tac_toe

:bismillah1:

:salam2:

For my first wife my requirement was for a good looking Sister but now for the 2nd I can settle for someone 6' 3", reasonably fit, 20 years old, dark black hair & eyes enrolled in a science degree (preferably medicine but I can compromise on Pharmacy or Nursing) at a top class university, extremely good at cooking and other domestic duties.

Alhumdolillah, I have to do my job for the loads of Sisters who are still not married :) and compromise this time around.​

O yes be able to speak at least 3 languages fluently!

:jazaak:
:wasalam:

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

as the thread could lead to sensitive issues, I would suggest you to discuss it in the Brothers/Sisters Only Section. We should always remember the Islamic adab.

jazakhum Allahu khayran for your patience and understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.