Mascaras n nail polish in wudhu

AAminAA

Amatullah
Salaam,
This is actually incorrect as we are encouraged to where kohl around our eyes as it is Sunnah. Women are permitted to beautify themselves for their husbands in any cosmetic way that does not harm ourselves. If our husbands appreciate a wife who puts on lipstick and blush to greet him at home, then the fatwas and scholars have said it is permissible. We are not to beautify ourselves for nonmahrem however.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

:salam2:

Jazzak Allah Khajr sister. May Allah grant you with Jannat-ul-firdaws.

I wrote this for outside . :)

sister mujahida

Sis i don't follow no madhab, just islam. So why is it wrong and why should i follow one of the for madhabs?
I don't just pick and choose what to follow i follow Qur'aan and Sunnah. When i find a ruling like it or not i try to follow it to the best of my abilities.
But isn't that what "peeps" following madhabs do too? Alchohol isn't meant to be sold Period, IT IS HARAM, but ppl from madhabs sell it and justify it too.

Riba is HARAM too, but hanafi scholars say it is ok to get a mortgage out of necessity. What necessity? The one that says Allah SWT will wage war on anyone that deals with riba. Asaghfrullah.

You shouldn't make sweeping judgements like the one you made until you know all the facts.

sorry. it wasnt supposed to be anything personal

however, the examples u picked out are just sum errors by people
alcohol is haram and so is ribat
so can i ask, wen it cums to certain topics...such as ruling on salaah

wot do yu follow?...wot ur common sense says...wots easiest for u???

thats my point, that people that dont follow a certain madhab, tend to (but not necessarily always) pick and choose what is easier and suitable to them.

Like i said, this is nothing personal, just my view

UmmHusnaa

sorry. it wasnt supposed to be anything personal

however, the examples u picked out are just sum errors by people
alcohol is haram and so is ribat
so can i ask, wen it cums to certain topics...such as ruling on salaah

wot do yu follow?...wot ur common sense says...wots easiest for u???

thats my point, that people that dont follow a certain madhab, tend to (but not necessarily always) pick and choose what is easier and suitable to them.

Like i said, this is nothing personal, just my view

No offense taken.

I have hadith books and lots of books on fiqh that i endevour to follow. Also i take the example of the wives of Rasool of Allah SAW.I also try to follow the example of pious members of the community.

I just find that people tend to stick to their one madhab and not interact with the rest of the community. That's not what i am about, i try to get on with everyone.A muslim is a muslim to me and i love all my brothers and sisters fisabeelillah

:hijabi:

sister mujahida

mashallah, that is good
im hanafi but i try to do so as well
i hav many freinds that are from other madhabs and they tell me their beliefs
and i also try to follow the strictest opinion
for example in salaah, i think its shafiis (correct me if im wrong) that say the feet must be covered, which i try to do
becoz if we follow the strongest opinion then inshallah we will be rewarded