mashaallah pls i need more advices!

janna_08

im a sister in islam...and i just ned advice for the problems im encountering today..my friend was running to me shared her problem crying badly...she suspects her husband taking drugs(shabu),,,bt now she alredy a prove that it was true and she neds advice for wat things she must do...my frnd is married for three years and wd hr husband and now the only thing shes in mind is divorce...shes wearing hijab and wyl her husband though he s pryng bt not five tyms a dy and it rely hard for her to admit the fact that she hated her husband for this reson..even now this ramadan her husbnd is not submitng completely his deeds..so plsss help me i dnt knw wat words i can tel her..she plans to confront him aftr ramadan
Salam..

tyms a dy and even not completing his submission

im a sister in islam...and i just ned advice for the problems im encountering today..my friend was running to me shared her problem crying badly...she suspects her husband taking drugs(shabu),,,bt now she alredy a prove that it was true and she neds advice for wat things she must do...my frnd is married for three years and wd hr husband and now the only thing shes in mind is divorce...shes wearing hijab and wyl her husband though he s pryng bt not five tyms a dy and it rely hard for her to admit the fact that she hated her husband for this reson..even now this ramadan her husbnd is not submitng completely his deeds..so plsss help me i dnt knw wat words i can tel her..she plans to confront him aftr ramadan
Salam..

salam

a wife can and should give good advice to the husband... but please do in soft manner and not to hurt the husbands feelings... though he is not a kind man but he is still a husband and he should be treated good by the wife/s.. failing which, she then can consult the imam or muslims leader around her place and let them help to advise the husband...from there InsyAllah the husband will repent. If the husband doesnt want to repent and still doing bad things then the wife/s can refer back to the imam (or etc) for further action to protect her rights as wife.
Try to solve the situation the best way possible as taught by islam. Doa and patience are needed to keep the strength in facing such situation. And always refer to imam or ustaz before any action is taken.

um muhammad al-mahdi

لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله
Staff member
:salam2:

a good advice masha'Allah but I would ask the help of Allah, making du'a for her and advicing her to do the same for her husband. Apart from that, your friend could ask the help of an imaam, don't know why an 'ustaz' is needed, really

:jazaak:

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Assalamu alaikum, I can't tell her what to do but I will tell you waht I would do..
I understnad she is married for 3 years, and she probably really loves her husband, but the husband is taking drugs, and if you take drugs ur more then likely not caring about your islam at all..
Allah prohibits making salah will intoxicated off drug/alchohal
Anyways if the wife can, then she should consult him tell him she knows whats going on, and try to help him for the sake of Allah , and may Allah reward her for doing so.. Give him some time and additional help.

If he says "I don't have a problem" and continues doing so, threaten to leave him and if he hits her or does anything which a drug addict usually would do, then she should run away as fast as possible..
You know I understand many women say we can't leave or what ever , life is too hard.. Women need to understand something and so do we brothers.. There is always a rope of Allah somewhere , we are just blind to see it at some points.. What I am trying to say is, there is always a way out of situations, ALWAYS.
Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala mentioned in the Quran "We only place on souls calamaties due to their capacity."
If this women truely fears Allah, and wants the akhira more then she wants the dunya, she will leave consult with the masjid get a new husband eventually inshallah, and keep her mind focused on the hereafter...
If the dunya is too much of a concern for her then honestly I don't know what to say but what I said at the beggening, because this life is a prison for a mui'meen, and paradise for the disbeliever...
Rassoolullahi (salla allahu alayhis wa salama) said, "live in this dunya like a traveller"

and Allahu aleeem , allaho akbar
Assalamu alaikum, wa rahmatullahi wa barakatoh.

janna_08

I hav js share it wd my friend ol d messages uv given...and it rely thank u everyone for the concern uv shown..
she confused coz her husband is abandoned his prayer completely sumtyms twice in a dy or mor maybe wat makes him comfortable wd..cud he ask separation in dat case..?and regarding of taking drugs wat f she confronted him and admit the fact wat d posible action cud she tkes and wen her husbnd ask forgiveness and promise to complete his salah in a five tyms a dy and start to do good deeds and my friend wil accept it but deep insyd in her heart she has a doubt that sumdy her husbnd wil return to the same things again take drugs but for this he mek sure nobody wil knw to be careful in hidind wyl taking drugs and he loves sleeping there wil cum a tym he wil be lazy again for praying..

And lastly, wat f she confront him and denied the fact that he doesnt take any drugs which its proven already wat she must do..?
Der must be to possible reaction wen the wife confront him the husbnd myt admit the fact and ask forgvness or denied the fact...pls do help end of ramadan is aprochng which the tym she wil confront hm..

is her hsbnd conseder a muslim wyl prayng rare?