Mashallah New layout of this site

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
:salam2:
Has my eyes gone funny, or is the colour and the layout of this site changed?
If it has got changed it looks pretty ancient, but in a nice way. More colour would be nice. :hijabi:
I luv the slogan 'Towards correcting the common misconception about Islam'. :ma:
What do you all think of this new layout?

Faisal_01

Art is my Expression
Has my eyes gone funny, or is the colour and the layout of this site changed?
If it has got changed it looks pretty ancient, but in a nice way. More colour would be nice. :hijabi:
I luv the slogan 'Towards correcting the common misconception about Islam'. :ma:
What do you all think of this new layout?

Its better than before.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum salam,

We always had the words "towards correcting the common misconceptions about Islam" from first day. :)

I thought it was about time we have different themes... and styles. You can always choose the old ones from the drop down menu at the bottom of the website.
I really wish to update the website much much more. To offer us all chance to learn Islam in better way by having lectures from the Scholars here as well as having it more organised.... and yes, inshaAllah new videos too.

Make Dua that we can do that and more. So we can help each other be better Muslims according to Quran and Sunnah and understanding of the pious predecessors.

The only thing I do not like is the red Sign saying "Help us Out". - But, unfortunately, it is there for a reason.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
As salamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wabrakatuhu

I am in love with BLUE. So I am choosing same old style. Anyways the new green layout is nice Masha Allah.
wa/salam

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Wa alaykum salam,

We always had the words "towards correcting the common misconceptions about Islam" from first day. :)

I thought it was about time we have different themes... and styles. You can always choose the old ones from the drop down menu at the bottom of the website.
I really wish to update the website much much more. To offer us all chance to learn Islam in better way by having lectures from the Scholars here as well as having it more organised.... and yes, inshaAllah new videos too.

Make Dua that we can do that and more. So we can help each other be better Muslims according to Quran and Sunnah and understanding of the pious predecessors.
Ameen.

Inshallah Brother we will make dua that site is rewarded and those who have contributed to help people to a better understanding of Islam, especially at a time where Islam is always under attack. :tti_sister:

OnlyOne

Alhumdulillah, the new layout is great, I love the color, the patterns and just the overall design. Awesome job! :)

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
lol...when i got to the site i was like "what is this a new site??!!"....it's alright but i don't like it too much

ajmal_ihsaas22

Striving For Jannah
i likee itt, its softer and calmer

very soothing colors

blue is my fav color but uhh ill give this one a couple days
my eyes need to adjust

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Alhamdu-lillah

:subhanallah: I am loving it :wavyarms:..... green looks a bit more eye friendly. May Allah SWT reward you brother for your nice work.
Keep up the good work ! :)

Peace2u

Turn To Islam
Salam,

Mmmmmm I'm not really feeling this this new colour so I will be selecting the original one.

I find the new one a bit too bright, it makes me want to get my sun glasses out. :)

Peace2u

i like the old one, and blue is my favourite colour.

And too much colour also effect my eyes.i cant see sooo good.I have problem with my eye power. may allah give me more power in my eyes.

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..

Baraka Allahu feekom for the effort to make this site better. I really like the old colour and layout, because it was unique and sharp unlike other islamic forums...

Wassalamu Alykom..

Steve940

Alhamdulilah it looks very nice and yes indeed I think its a good time for a change. The blue was starting to wear on me, and this is a nice color. Come to think of it, I wish I had a thobe with these colors on it. They're very nice and subtle, Masha'Allah.

Bro Mabsoot I'm glad to hear you're planning on having more additions as far as knowledge goes. More videos, articles, ect. would be very welcome. It still seems like I've barely scratched the surface with whats on this website already!

May Allah bless you all

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Its sooooooooooo sunny here :)
My eyes are happy now :) and something new is really good .Nice job brother Mabsoot :)

This looks just exactly I was imagening it to be :)

waaleikum salam