masjig

1stladi

new to islam
salaam alaikum
islam has my undevided attention and im seekng all knowledge possible however i havent taken my shadah and still have un wanted questions.. i was currently stumbeling upon entering the masjig because i am unsure if i have to be fully covered/garbed to go speek to the imaan their or is it okay to go in as i am because i havent truly converted over yet and my soul purpose is to seek knowledge and ask questions

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
salaam alaikum
islam has my undevided attention and im seekng all knowledge possible however i havent taken my shadah and still have un wanted questions.. i was currently stumbeling upon entering the masjig because i am unsure if i have to be fully covered/garbed to go speek to the imaan their or is it okay to go in as i am because i havent truly converted over yet and my soul purpose is to seek knowledge and ask questions

Hi :)
I thought i anwered some of your question in your
' introduction thread; but since you are here
i will paste the quote here for you
:shymuslima1: walaikum salaam
thanks for all your support and incouraging words i look forward to seeking in as must knowledge as possible... i am very excited to have help and support from my fellow brothers and sisters.. inshallah i will be able to take my shadah soon however i need to find a masjig first

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

:salam2:

Hi again
Dear 1stladi
You are most welcome

I go for 'search' the place you are putting in Wilmington
I found
This link below
http://www.yellowpages.com/wilmington-nc/mosque

ISLAMIC CENTERS / MOSQUES IN DELAWARE

Islamic Center c/o Muslim Center of Wilmington
2102 Northeast Blvd
Wilmington, Delaware
Phone: 302-571-0532
Islam

Masjid Al-Amaanah (Wilmington Islamic Da'wa Center)
2215 Washington St
Wilmington, Delaware
Phone: 302-661-1611
Islam

Masjid Ibrahim
28 Salem Church Rd.
Newark, Delaware
Phone: 302-733-0373
Islam

Islamic Society of Delaware
109 Dutton Drive, PO Box 533
New Castle, Delaware
Islam

and i understand near where you are,
there's many Islamic Association
This will be very easy for you insyaállah!

Hope to hear the outcome from you soon~Insyaállah!

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

Just go go go ahead and see the respective imam or
if you are shy you can ask some sister there for help
The mosque department will help you with open arm :)
Trust me :)

...Waiting for answer :)
see ya :)

1stladi

new to islam
once again im very pleased with the information you have blessed me with inshallah i make it to one of these locations to day however my question is before i enter the masjig do i have to be garbed first or am i allowed to enter as i am

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Mosque provide robe for visitor :)

once again im very pleased with the information you have blessed me with inshallah i make it to one of these locations to day however my question is before i enter the masjig do i have to be garbed first or am i allowed to enter as i am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear 1stladi,

Just put on a decent clothing
What to Wear
The more you cover up the better.
You should remove your shoes, but wears socks.
Cover up your ankles, shoulders, and arms.

because a Mosque is a very respectable place.

Once you are at the mosque
they will provide you with a special robe to cover your hair and body
insyaállah!

1stladi

new to islam
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear 1stladi,

Just put on a decent clothing
because a Mosque is a very respectable place.

Once you are at the mosque
they will provide you with a special robe to cover your hair and body
insyaállah!

i am truly greatful for all you have done and answerd for me thus far inshallah i make it to one of the locations youve discovered for me today ill keep you posted on my out come...jazakallah

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Alhamdulillah!

i am truly greatful for all you have done and answerd for me thus far inshallah i make it to one of the locations youve discovered for me today ill keep you posted on my out come...jazakallah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dear 1stladi
You are most welcome!

My Pleasure
~Alhamdulillah!

:)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all muslim and greeting!

[url=http://www.glitter-graphics.com] [/URL]

۞۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞
۞..´*• *•. .•*´ •* ´.۞
۞. لا اله الا الله محمد رسول الله.۞
۞.•..* ¸.• •.¸ `*.. •.۞
۞۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞

There is No God But Allah And The Prophet Muhammad Is Allah Messenger.

:ma:

~Wassalam :)

1stladi

new to islam
walaikum salaam
thanks so is wearing some thing like a long sleve black shirt some jeans and a pair of boots will b okay or is that a tad bit to revealing beings though my clothing is kind of purchassed to fit

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
walaikum salaam
thanks so is wearing some thing like a long sleve black shirt some jeans and a pair of boots will b okay or is that a tad bit to revealing beings though my clothing is kind of purchassed to fit

Hello,

First of all, a warm welcome to TurnToIslam. I hope you are finding us a helpful bunch. :)

I would presume that it is quite cold at where you are at since I am in Texas and it is below freezing this morning. I would suggest that you wear a long overcoat if you have one. This would help you beat the cold and also serve the purpose of covering your body and being respectful to the mosque.

InshaAllah you will get accustomed to the dress code at your own pace. Just try to dress loose, modest and covering for the meanwhile to be ont eh safe side.

As for visiting a mosque/Islamic centre, I was not able to obtain a lot of information about 'Muslim Centre in Wilmington' which would seem to me to be the closest Islamic Centre to you.

But I was able to read about 'Islamic Society of Delaware' which is in Newark and it sounds like they are well established Islamic Centre/Masjid. Here is there contact details :- http://www.isdonline.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=76&Itemid=74

Keep us posted as to how it goes for you.. :)

May Allah azz zawajal make everything easy for you. Ameen

Take care..