Massive Dust Storm in Kuwait

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

Do we have TTI brothers and sisters in Kuwait? Maybe they can confirm it was really like this...

Kuwait: Heavy Dust Storm Hits Region, Disrupts Normal Life

Kuwait, Mar 25: A massive dust storm made its way into Kuwait, causing much disturbance to normal life.

Mobile networks were jammed, and heavy traffic resulted because of poor visibility that plunged to almost zero.

Flights too were disrupted and the airport was shut down. While incoming flights were directed to other nearby airports, outgoing flights were cancelled.

The dust storm is travelling from Iraq to Iran and into the Persian Gulf. The storm spans more than 100 kilometres and is very thick.

ani_250311_dust2.jpg

ani_250311_dust10.jpg

image0094.jpg

image0103.jpg

image084.jpg

image095.jpg

image098.jpg

image109.jpg

image115.jpg

Abu Talib

Feeling low
Wa'alaykum assalam warahmatullahi Wabarakatu

Yes this happened in Kuwait I've seen the videos also it was huge and massive

auroran

SUBHANALLAH! That's massive. How does it feel to be in a middle of a sand storm?

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah

SUBHANALLAH! That's massive. How does it feel to be in a middle of a sand storm?

:wasalam:

It feels really dusty - and there are massive winds as well. And dust gets into the houses and everything. (I mean, I've experienced dust storms in India, but this might be different).

But this looks so scary, SubhanAllah - I was shocked at that one picture where you can see the dust moving in over the city like water waves in a tsunami.

Ahsen

It happened in bahrain also few days ago.I wasn't able to see things clearly in my house.I never imagined it would be this huge.