May Allah Bless You all

nazeri

Assalamualaikum

I am new member here . I am your brother in islam from Malaysia. The moment I visit your website , I can feel that this community is so peaceful , energetic , pious and living with full of eeman. I hope by being one of you I can benefit a lot. I have a lot of hope for this website to be so popular in the next generation muslim from all over the world.

Nazeri
Malaysia

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
Wa Alaikum Salam, Brother Nazeri - Welcome to the TTI.com community! You are most welcome. =)

May Allah bless you in return for blessing us, brother; your warm approvals go a long way here, and we appretiate your appretiation. ;D

InshaAllah you will find this website a wonderful resource to explore further your Deen and to come to better understand the Ummah, which indeed so desperately needs more understanding (especially "in this day and age", if you catch my drift). Alhamdulilah, I am confident you will find our community tolerant and helpful, InshaAllah. Please feel free and welcomed to join in on any of the discussions you may find of interest across our vast boards. InshaAllah we try to cover ALL topics ;-p but of course this is a staggering challenge and if you feel inspired to start a new one - please, be our guest. =)

Don't pass up the oppourtunity to check out the wonderful streaming video links/sections of the website. God has truly blessed us all with this Interweb thingy ;D and the new possibilities opening to people over the entire globe. Scientists have proven the effectiveness of visual learning vs. other mediums, especially video so InshaAllah you too will find these of great benefit.

Again welcome, brother; I look forward to hearing more from you throughout the future, and will say a prayer for you and your family now. InshaAllah you will soon notice positive changes. ;D Alhamdulilah.