may allah guide us all and keep us firm

abusalek

salamalikum warahmantuallahi wabarakatuhu
First of all I want to say mashallah to all the new muslims and muslims on this website. My name is mutah beale (abu salek ) I reverted to islam about 4 or 5 years ago alhumdulillah . I was once a famous rap artist by the name of napoleon in a group called the outlawz that was put together by 2 pac shakur. I want to share my story for the sake of allah and hope that it can be a motivation to muslim or non muslims to practice islam and hold on to this releigion that been sent down from above the 7 heavens. Here is a site of stoies of converts to islam and it has my life story and also another celebrity who use to be on soap operas please visit and share with others barakallah feekum www.islaam.ca

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa barakatuh brother,

Welcome to the website Abu Salek Mutah beale. Firstly you are our brother in Islam, no matter what your past may have been. It doesnt matter who we were or what we did. We are all equal, elhamdulilah and are part of one family in this Ummah.

I have heard about you before, so i am pleased to actually get to speak to you. Allah has blessed you bro with Islam. Its the biggest gift of mercy that God can give anyone. Furthermore, you are on middle way in the Deen al Awsat, The Deen that is moderate. This is the way of the Sunnah. And this is a great blessing.

I also heard that the rapper freeway in Philly is a Muslim upon Quran and Sunnah and that he has done the hajj recently.

I hope that you will come and be active on our site, help and encourage others to Islam inshaAllah.

Take Care,

Wasalam,

Mabsoot.

abusalek

slam alikum

walaikumsalam
jazakallah khair for the nasiyah ahki. My attention is not to call to my self or to be proud of who I'am or was the reason I mention my pass is to get the attention of the youngstas who still is going thru the struggle of music or any other evil that maybe I went thru. Allah subnhanawatala guided me from the evil of the music industry to the path of the sunnah I dont want to go back to that life for one second and I ask allah to take my life before I do that. ahki I know we are all equal in islam but what makes us different is our deeds and holding on to the sunnah of the prophet. I read some of the stories which was amazing so I thought I can use my evil pass to let people know that the only true happiness is in islam and knowing who our lord is by increasing our knowledge in tawheed. Those who chase fame or is pleased with it is a corrupt person and walahi im running away from that lifestyle thats the reason why I moved to the middle east where no one recognised me and I was able to live in the land of the muslims. The qadr i'm back in the states but in trying to do hijr once again if allah allows me. so forgive me if I came off like im calling to my self....... allahumustain....barakallah feek

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Wa'alaikum'Assalam wa'Rahmatullah dear brother in Islam...

a very warm welcome to the site Masha'Allah...

please dont worry....we understand that was not your intention and may Allah reward you even more for clarifying that....

br Mabsoots comment was a general comment to actually make us feel united no matter what our past contains! As long as we recognise our Lord Allah, and abide by His laws and the way of our Prophet Alayhis sallatu wassalam, Insha'Allah we will never stray......

may Allah bless you and reward you in your perfect decision, that is to accept THE TRUTH, our beautiful Islam (which the world is in much need of) Ameen.

i leave you in the View of Ar-Raheem, Allah the Most-Merciful,
please give us a shout should you require anything Insha'Allah...know dear brother in Islam..you have here your brothers and sisters who care Fi'Sabilillah!

Ma'Salama
your sister in Islam...

abusalek

salam alikum
may allah reward the brother for his warm words mushaallah . The reason I wrote that reply is becuase for brothers/sisters like me who once experiance fame we have to train our selves to do deeds seeking the face of allah only and to fight off the disease of celebrity and fame because we can easily get weak and fall back into that life and may allah save us from that. so we have to make sure that were doing deeds and spreading our life stories only to help brothers/sisters and to gain reward from allah because the shaitan is real and always looking to curropt us and take us off the straight path. so whatever I can do to help sread this deen according to the sunnah than please let me know barakallah feekum

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
salam alikum
may allah reward the brother for his warm words mushaallah . The reason I wrote that reply is becuase for brothers/sisters like me who once experiance fame we have to train our selves to do deeds seeking the face of allah only and to fight off the disease of celebrity and fame because we can easily get weak and fall back into that life and may allah save us from that. so we have to make sure that were doing deeds and spreading our life stories only to help brothers/sisters and to gain reward from allah because the shaitan is real and always looking to curropt us and take us off the straight path. so whatever I can do to help sread this deen according to the sunnah than please let me know barakallah feekum

Assalamu alaykum brother Abusalek, may Allah give us all the chance to make hijrah for his sake, and keep us all and our families upon the straight path, inshaAllah.

I hope many of the young Muslims and also non-Muslims see your example of moving away from the corruption of the music industry. I know a lot of Muslim youth who are into the hiphop culture and do not pay any attention to their deen.

Its a great deed to leave behind the money making from your songs and the fame. (although in Islam, you are allowed to keep all the money that you made in the past, when you did not know about Islam, even if it were through haram means) Alhamdulilah.

Take Care brother.

Wasalam.

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

:wasalam: Alhamdulillah ta'aala...

may Allah keep us guided and keep us amongst the Ummah of our dear Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) Ameen...

Ma'Salama..

AishaR

:salam2:

Welcome to the site brother.

Inshallah we can all learn for each other to become better muslims. Thanx for sharing your story with us & inshallah some good will come from it.

:wasalam:

Kayote

Salam

Masha'Allah, its good to have you amongst us.

Looking forward to reading the website, havent done as yet :p

WaAliekum Assalam

Submitter

Subhanallah Allah has guided you. It just goes to show Allah will guide whom he wills regardless of what their past involved. And mashallah you have joined this website with a good intention, to teach others about the difficult tests Allah has put us to. Inshallah I'm sure you will be able to provide a unique insight for other people with your experience and story. Welcome to the website brother, I look forward to reading your posts :)

Abu Muthanna

salamalaykum

Salam alaykum every1.

abusalek i was wondering if you could pm me ur contact details because i was wondering if u could come 2 UK to do a talk??

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Brother,

Welcome to the site and may Allah (SWT) reward you for your time and efforts in learning, practising and propagating his religion (Ameen).

I have a very uncommon first name and have just met 1 person in my life with the same name as me before; it is strange that a member of your family has the same name as me.

Very spooky!

Abu Muthanna

I have a very uncommon first name and have just met 1 person in my life with the same name as me before; it is strange that a member of your family has the same name as me.

Very spooky!

Na i dnt have ne1 in ma family with dat name, its my kunya...mashallah its a nice name tho!

Globalpeace

Banned

I was referring to the brother who started the thread.

You have a nice Kunya & May Allah (SWT) make you & all of us similar to the Sahabi of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) Muthanna (RA)…

abusalek

I was referring to the brother who started the thread.

You have a nice Kunya & May Allah (SWT) make you & all of us similar to the Sahabi of Rasul-ullah (Sallaho Alaihe Wassallam) Muthanna (RA)…

mushaallah is your name salek

Mariya

isn't Allah's mercy amazing? that he has guided many lost brothers and sisters. i am so happy to hear of many reverts that have come to Islam in the name of Allah. Taking the shahadah was the most important day in my life as im sure it was for you as well. the past is something we cannot change but remembering Allah in the present will better our futures.
Welcome to the site my brother, I joined recently. :muslima:

Argus

Welcome brother

Insha'Allah you shall be pleased (as we all are) by the numerous amount of people finding out about and accepting the truth of Islam everyday. I hope we have many good discussions in the future with you. I pray Allah will assist you in using your guidance (leaving your music career) to do dawah that will bring more and more to Islam.