Maybe Some People Just Aren't Meant To Get Married

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
There can't be a soulmate for everyone. Or whatever you want to call it.

If there was there wouldn't be gay people in the world upsetting the equilibrium.

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Assalaam Allaikum

i think gay people is not really like gender its more of some abnormality and like some other abnormality it can be cured. there have been cases where people are cured from this thing

Muhammad_A

Penguin fancier
You may think that. I couldn't POSSIBLY comment.

The society we live in doesn't exactly encourage marriage either. It's all go to uni, have a career... and leave the baby making until you're nearly too old to do it without IVF.

suumaya

Maybe you are right when it comes to moulmate.
Nothing happends without Allah's will but we should not sit home and think someone is gonna come to our door and say i want to marry you.
we have to look for it and our family can help but in a matter that is based on islam and Allah(SWT) will make it easy for us Inshallah...

gay on the other hand is disturbing to even think of eewww!!!!

Ahmed_2000

Servant of Allah
Assalaam Allaikum

brother, what are you trying to suggest. gay people have been turned to straight. this is mental issue. like there are people who se?????lyy abise child so what do you expect to do about that. Monothiestic belief like Crisitianity or islam both condem the homo thing. because you dont follow your lust in this world if you do then world will turn into disaster like you see the things that are happeing in todays world. Allah has told very clearly in Quran to follow his Laws and not the man made laws. and the encouragement to follow lust is from satan. allah is keeping people to test in this world.

I am sory for the language used but i had clarify the point.

misalat

:salam2:
may the peace and blessings of Allah be on you.

brother, there is no who is not meant to get married. In Islam marriage becomes fardh ein especially where one fears from such Fitnah of temptation. we are encouraged to marry quickly, and if can not for some reason to fast - to reduce our desire. Personally i do not agree that There can't be a soulmate for everyone, there should be a soul mate for every one ... you just need to get the will and try to find that special person you are looking for.

:wasalam: