Meaning of my dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

isuramukyouto

Assalam alaikum,

First of all, i apologize if i have posted in the wrong section. Sorry.

Ok, i and everyone here very much know that there are meanings to our dreams. Of course the good ones. So, i searched the net for my answers but couldn't find one that could clear my mind, lol...

Please help me figure out this dream.

What i dreamt was, two snakes were crawling around me, one after another... I started stepping on it squishing it to death, then came the other one and i did the same, squished it to death. I don't remember the colors of these snakes, but this dream sure left me clueless. I don't understand if this is a bad or a good sign.

Jazakom allah khair.

arzafar

im not an expert but here is my opinion

snakes imply enemies. you will kill both of your enemies. Inshallah!
so thank Allah and seek His refuge from enemies.

Mahzala

فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ
Assalamualaikum

Your dream has serious meaning.

When one has a dream and seeks to find meaning from it, it is advisable that it is narrated to someone who has understanding as the dream follows its interpretation - or so I think- and thus we should refrain from giving opinions in this regard. Its best you take it to someone who has knowledge in this field - if you are very curious. My intentions are not to discourage you from posting or seeking help - but if you know anyone who has some expertise in this field - do ask them. :)

My understanding - snakes are very strong and powerful enemies in dreams. They attempt to 'bring you down' in your dream - circling you, crawling over you. You - however - tackled them - thus they failed in their plots. That is what I understood from your dream. It has meaning, I hope you can find it - soon. Despite the fact that I understood it well, and would be able to interpret it for myself, if it were mine, I am not going to make any on your part. I advise you seek better help :)

May Allah protect you from any evil and misery of this world.

isuramukyouto

Thank you so much. It does make sense. I think I got my answer.. Actually, I did guess its going to be something similar to what you guys have said. Anyways, thanks a lot for clearing up. Jazakom allah khair.

weakslave

Thank you so much. It does make sense. I think I got my answer.. Actually, I did guess its going to be something similar to what you guys have said. Anyways, thanks a lot for clearing up. Jazakom allah khair.

Actually both interpretations are not correct. You see a snake can mean many things depending on your state and depending on many other things. It can be good, and it can be bad.

How old are you right now?

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
As-salaamu `alaykum

I'm sorry, but I don't like the idea of open dream interpretation on these forums. Dream Interpretation isn't a light thing, and I can only advise you contact the experts, who are not to be found here on TTI. That is better for you than us passing our opinions. There is a shaykh I have heard of in the U.A.E. I don't know his name unfortunately, but inshaa' Allaah, if you ask the right people, you will come to know him and receive a scholarly interpretation.

Was-salaam

Status
Not open for further replies.