Meaning of this Ayah?

Ahsen

Assalamwalaikum,

What is the meaning of this ayah?

"La YukallifuLlahu Nafsan..illa wus`aha"

What exactly does Allah means in this ayah?.I mean whatever the difficulties come on human beings they have to bear it.They can't run away from their fate.I am really confused about the meaning of this ayah.i don't know what it means.

Also i assume that nafs includes all human beings.Please i need the correct meaning of this ayah asap.

Thankyou.

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
Assalamwalaikum,

What is the meaning of this ayah?

"La YukallifuLlahu Nafsan..illa wus`aha"

What exactly does Allah means in this ayah?.I mean whatever the difficulties come on human beings they have to bear it.They can't run away from their fate.I am really confused about the meaning of this ayah.i don't know what it means.

Also i assume that nafs includes all human beings.Please i need the correct meaning of this ayah asap.

Thankyou.

(2:286) Allah does not burden any human being with a responsibility heavier than he can bear. *338Everyone will enjoy the fruit of the good that one has earned and shall suffer for the evil that one has committed. *339 (O Believers, pray like this to Allah: "Our Lord, take us not to task if we forget and lapse into error inadvertently. Lord! lay not on us the kind of burdens that You had lain on the people before us. *340 Lord, lay not on us the kind of burden that we have not the strength to bear. *341 Be kind to us, forgive us and show mercy to us. You are our Protector : help us against the disbelievers." *342

Man's answerability to God is limited by the extent of his ability. If a man does not have the ability to do a certain thing, God will not take him to task for not having performed it.

In the same way, if it is really beyond a man's ability to abstain from something, God will not blame him for having failed to abstain from it. It should be noted here that man will not be the final judge as to whether he had the ability to do something or not. Such judgement will be made by God alone.

http://www.tafheem.net/tafheem.html