Med students for USMLE

Mercury

:salam2:
I'm a medical student from Pakistan and am planning to give the usmle in 2010 by which time i would have completed my basic sciences.
There are hardly any people from my college wanting to give the usmle so any advice will be highly appreciated.
I've got about 1 year till i give the usmle but during that time i will also be doing pathology and community med of 4th year.
Ive got the kaplan 7 volume lecture notes, the kaplan 4 volume question bank and first aid for the usmle and the goljan audio. I will be doing USMLE world q bank in the last month.

Ill also be getting Goljan for patho
I want to do really wll on this USMLE Inshallah because you have to do really well on the first go rite? So i want to be well prepared. Ive been discouraged by my seniors though who say 4th year is very hard anyway with patho and community med requiring full time commitment. And there will be evening wards too. I think I'll be able to spare around 2 max 3 hrs per day. Will that be sufficient? How did u balance it out? Ill be extremely grateful for any advice. Thanks in advance.
:wasalam:

fada_all

salam alikom sister

well, i have no idea about medical studies ,but i can advice of sth very important which is try as much as possible to make a well organised planning and urge ur self to follow it night and day " like u say u will take 2 or 3 hours per day",but before it don't forget to pray to allah swt to help u and insha allah everything with u will be good insha allah and u will succeed .to tell u the truth this is the methdology i have followed during my studies, and sure it was beneficial..

may allah swt help u in achiveing ur goals in life insha allah and all ummat mohamed insha allah

salam alaikom

Mercury

:salam2:Jazakallah khair for your advice. I shall certainly keep it in mind Inshallah. May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen
:wasalam: