:Members on TTI,My spiritual neighbors:

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: My Islamic Br's & Sis's.

Isn't it a puzzled situation for a person (Revert) whose entire family (excluding wife) but including parents are disbelievers?. Its more complex situation,when he dwells in an environment,which is polluted often by Anti-Islamic thinkings. The situation is worst when it becomes difficult for that person to mix with local Muslims for various reasons. How shall he survive in Deen of Allah,when living in this extreme isolation?. How will he survive in Deen of Allah when many times local Muslims themselves deteriorate his moral by their Non-Islamic acts?.

I joined "Turn to Islam" to break this extreme isolation. Alhamdulillah this works and works incredibly to the extent that I have gone careless for my livelihood. Just getting up in the morning with the enthusiasm to log in to TTI to read what my Br's & Sis's have to say and to squeeze out what fills my heart and mind by expressing on TTI.

But I don't know, may Allah forbid,I will have to be again be isolated from my spiritual neighbors,for few months cause of extensive burden.

Still to say may Allah bless,all those linked directly or indirectly to TTI. Make Du'aa for me that Allah arranges circumstances in favor of me,so that I remain in touch with my Islamic Br's & Sis's on TTI.

Regards.
Abdullah.

yasak80

Assalamu aleykum brother,

All of us are tested in some ways by Allah (swt) , maybe it is your test to live islam in kind of these places.

The prophets and their families had been tested in most difficult ways.
Inshaallah Allah will give you success in your life for living islam.
May Allah solve yr problems in living islam.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
believe it or not akhee, its a problem faced by most of our muslim brothers in my place too.
when i started taking islam serious, i didnt have many friends to teach me whats right and wrong.. though born and brought up in a complete muslim environment, i lacked good practising friends, until i found the masjid i am going now.. though i dont have many friends even now, the atmosphere is islaamic and more close to sunnah.. thanks to brother tariq from tti and sheikh assim who adviced me.. tti helped me a great deal too.. may Allah reward all members and mods.

may Allah help you in your tests. be in touch akhi. may Allah reward you.

wa salaam.

zainali

assalamualikum brp Abdullah ,

i pray for u that allah swt makes things easy for u ameen , first of all bro i know how it must be when u see muslims who arent actually practicing muslims , i know it hurts to see them in that situtaion as they are our brothers and sister and it hurt even more cos when u see them that they are muslims and they know the truth and still they are doing wrong , but we can just pray and hope to do something that can help them realise that it not right what they are doing ,

and u know bro one the best thing one can do to make them realize what a muslim should be is by being one , one should be really practicing muslim and should let our actions speak for our self inshallah ,

lastly bro i would like to pray for u and may allah swt bring peace and harmony in ur life ameen

islaminside17

love for ALLAH
assalam-o-alaikum bro i also pray for u may ALLAH swt help u and make ur imaan strong and more then stronger ameen i am very happy to become a member of TTI and i am very thank ful one bro sameer ahmad who make me member of TTI may ALLAH swt help him and protect him ameen but i cant cotinus my resarch about islam:frown:due to hostelized but i am taking islam seriusly and try my best to lead my whole life about sunnah and like true islami parctical muslim may ALLAH swt help me and all mulims and plzzzzzz pray also for me :tti_sister:

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Aww....this brought tears to my eyes, Masha Allah. I have to say I felt the same way you did when I was a new revert to Islam and had not met any Muslims in person. The isolation is depressing but insha ALlah you will be able to mingle with your brothers & sisters in Islam soon...Stay strong brother...Fiamanillah!

Asja

Pearl of Islaam

Assalmau allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu

Mashallah dear brother for your nice thread. I have also find TTI like my second family, and I feel really so gratefull to Allah for meeting so many Muslims on one place.It brings happiness in my heart, to read stories, experinces and feelings of so many Muslims,and to feel close to Muslim Ummah in general, as I love all Muslims for the sake of Allah.

And TTI has aslo helped me to learn more about Islaam,and to improve my knowledge about some Islamic rullings which I did not knew before. Praise be to Allah for been able to pass at least " salams", to my Muslim sisters and brothers.

May Allah help you dear brother trough your yourney within Islaam,and help you to meet truth pracisting brothers who will be by your side.Ameen summa ameen

:wasalam:

arzafar

you know what for a time i was addicted to this place. The i decided hey i shouldnt be addicted to anything and i gave up for a few months just to make sure that i was back in control that i could decide not to visit the forum.

angelwish

Assalam Alaikum: My Islamic Br's & Sis's.

Isn't it a puzzled situation for a person (Revert) whose entire family (excluding wife) but including parents are disbelievers?. Its more complex situation,when he dwells in an environment,which is polluted often by Anti-Islamic thinkings. The situation is worst when it becomes difficult for that person to mix with local Muslims for various reasons. How shall he survive in Deen of Allah,when living in this extreme isolation?. How will he survive in Deen of Allah when many times local Muslims themselves deteriorate his moral by their Non-Islamic acts?.

I joined "Turn to Islam" to break this extreme isolation. Alhamdulillah this works and works incredibly to the extent that I have gone careless for my livelihood. Just getting up in the morning with the enthusiasm to log in to TTI to read what my Br's & Sis's have to say and to squeeze out what fills my heart and mind by expressing on TTI.

But I don't know, may Allah forbid,I will have to be again be isolated from my spiritual neighbors,for few months cause of extensive burden.

Still to say may Allah bless,all those linked directly or indirectly to TTI. Make Du'aa for me that Allah arranges circumstances in favor of me,so that I remain in touch with my Islamic Br's & Sis's on TTI.

Regards.
Abdullah.
asalamuelekum brother i read ur msg.May Allah give u peace of mind n soul.n remove ur loniliness.i m also facing some kind of lonliness so i know its a great pain.i m new user of tti n i dont know how to find reply of my msg i m trying to understang tti.so may i also can have muslim brothers n sisters.