Memorize this Blessed "Sura & Verses" from Quran

iislam4ever

Servant of Allah 247
Abu sa'id Ar-Rafi bin Al Mu'allah (ra) reported: The Messenger of Allah (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) said, "Shall I teach you the greatest Surah in the Qur'an before you leave the mosque?" Then He (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam), took me by the hand, and when we were about ot step out, I reminded him of his promise to reach me the greates Surah in the Quran. He (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) sid, "It is "Alhamdul lillahi Rabbil Alamin (i.e Surat Al Rathihah) which is As-Sab' Al Mathani (i.e., the seven oft-repeated Ayat) and the Great Quran wihc is given to me. (Al Bukhair)

Abu Sa'id Al-Khudri (ra) reported about surat Al-Ikhlas (chapter 112): The Messenger of Allah (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) said, "By Him in whose Hand my soul is, it is equivalent to one third of the Quran. (Al Bukhari)

Uqbah bin Amir (ra) reported: The Messenger of Allah (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) said: "Do you not know that last night certain Ayat were revealed the like of which there is no precedence. They are: "Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) the Rubb of the daybreak' (Surah 113), and 'Say: I seek refuge with (Allah) Rubb of mankind (surah 114) (Muslim)

The Messenger of Allah (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) used to seek protection against the evil and the evil eyes with this surah.

Abu Hrairah (ra) reported; I heard the Messenger of Allah (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) saying, "There is a Surah in the Qur'an which contains thirty Ayat which kept interceding for a man until his sins are forgiven. This Surah is 'Blessed is He in Whose Hand is the dominion (Surah Al Mulk 67) (Al Timidhi and Abu Dawud)

Abu Mas'id Al-Badri (ra) reported: I heard the prophet (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) saying, "He who recites the two Ayat at the end of Surat Al-Baqarah at night, they will suffice him." (Al-Bukhari and Muslim).

Abu Huarairah (ra) reported: I heard the Messenger of Allah (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) saying: "do not turn your houses into graveyards. Satan runs away from the house in which Surat Al-Baqarah is recited (Muslim)

Ubayy bin Ka'b (ra) reported: The Messenger of Allah (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) said: 'Abu Mundhir! Do you know which Ayah in Allah's book is the greatest? I replied: " It is 'Allah la ilaha illa Huwal-Haiyul- Qayum (Allah none has the right to be worshipped but He, the Ever living…)' (2:256) Thereupon he (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) patted me in the chest and said, "Rejoice by this knowledge, O Abu Mundhir!"

Abud-Darda (ra) reported: The Messenger of Allah (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) said: "Whoever commits to memory the first ten Ayat of the Surat Al-Khaf, will be protected from (the trial of) Ad-Dajjal (Antichrist) ." (Muslim)

Ibn Abbas (ra) reported: While Jibril (Gabriel) was sitting with the Messenger of Allah (salla-Llaahu 'alayhi wa-sallam) he heard a sound above him. He lifted his head, and said: This is a gate which has been opened in heaven today. It was never opened before." Then an angel descended through it, he said: "This is an angel who has come down to earth. He never came down before." He sent greetings and said: "Rejoice with two lights given to you. Such lights were not given to any Prophet before you. This (lights) are: Fatihah-til Kitab (Surat Al Fatihah), and the concluding Ayat of Surat Al-Baqarah. You wil never recite a word from them without being given the blessings it contains (Mulsim)