Men and women ARE DIfferent???

happy 2 b muslim

:salam2:

Welll let me start by saying that i hope you guys are in good health and having the time of your lives cos am not TOOOOOOOOO MUCH WORK AN AM GOING ON HOLIDAY IN 2 WEEKS TO AFRICA AND DUAHI MUCH FUNN!!.

I just wanted to start this theard because well it pop into my head, just wanted to know form sister and brother alike their views on this.

where am from theres alot of double standards where the boys in my community have girlfriends and Just wanted to know do male feel more pressure to be with a girl and why cant they wait. I know girl do it to but from my experince boy are more in number. Ok so you might of not be practice back then, However even when i wasnt i was soooo scare of the punishment ill face so i never did it. Yeserday my mum was saying to me where do you think your brother is i was like most likely with his girlfriend ( i dont know if he has one but i guessed) or mate she was like "OH" IF I WAS like that she would be sharpening the knifes prepare for me to come back home. Just WHY!!!!!!!!! is it because it more understandable or what more common am 17 so i see a lot and it get hard because people around me are most likely going to turn me.

:SMILY153: DONT SLEEP ON ME NOW!!!!

i was with my cousin friend and she well i love her and want the best for her so when she came to me and said that she has a boyfriend i didnt know what to do then i realised my friends do too i was like AHHHHHHHHHH HARAM HARAM IN my head but how to say it in a nice respectful way i didnt know how so i sat the and listern with a fake smile now i know i should have said something but shes going on holiday with me soo inshallah ill break it down for her.

FEEDBACK HAVE A NICE DAY or a nice break for the workers