Video Mercury, Autism & The Global Vaccine Agenda : Dr David Ayoub M.D.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Autism in genetic disease, it starts from genes a long before born and vaccination has nothing to do with it.

:rolleyes:

sclavus

Autism in genetic disease, it starts from genes a long before born and vaccination has nothing to do with it.

The establishment says that up to 30 per cent of the cases do share genetic risk factors. 70 per cent of the cases do not seem to have any genetic risk factors.

The Amish population do not vaccinate their children, religious grounds..They have no Autism. Three cases were recently reported, they happen to be adoptive children vaccinated in the care centers where they used to be.

Tell me this is interesting!

Dr David Ayoub( a medical doctor specialized in radiology) is convinced that autism is nothing but mercury brain intoxication. He knows of another doctor who treats autistic children with special chelators( substances that bind to some metals and toxins and eliminate them). When the mercury is eliminated, the children recover!

Watch this video, it is very interesting. Although it was given in front of non medical people, Dr Ayoub used his barbaric medical terms too often, you need a medical dictionary.

Oh, you need to look for the studies he's referring to by yourself, do not believe anybody because of their authority or rank or something, be inquisitive!

If you know of parents who happen to have autistic children, tell them about this, they can email Dr Ayoub and ask questions.

There's always hope, good sister!

sclavus

Then I really hope you will never be my doctor, by knowledge you have shown in here.

You have the right to choose your doctors and your medicines, ma'am.

But let me remark that things are very seldom what they seem to be, modern medicine is not Holy Quran and it is not written by Saints..

You do not need to make ridicule of a Muslim when you no not approve of an idea, an opinion. This is Islamically not permissible, or am I wrong, good ma'am?

We need to show the people of the world that we Muslims do share a good amount of tolerance and that we show respect to each other when we disagree about religiously or worldly matters.

Peace and blessings.