MEssage of Islam

omar06

sallam allikum bro's n sis's. As allah says its our jobs to let the others know about the message of quran n islam. We should try using the quotes of quran in our decisiiion weather we are talking to a non-muslim or not. As our beloved prophet (PBUH) stated even if u know a verse of a quran let others know. i try doing that at my school mashlala i am kinda used to it know. May allah make it easeir for all of us to spread a positive mesage of Islam. Amen.

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Mashaalah

sallam allikum bro's n sis's. As allah says its our jobs to let the others know about the message of quran n islam. We should try using the quotes of quran in our decisiiion weather we are talking to a non-muslim or not. As our beloved prophet (PBUH) stated even if u know a verse of a quran let others know. i try doing that at my school mashlala i am kinda used to it know. May allah make it easeir for all of us to spread a positive mesage of Islam. Amen.

:salam2:
:ma: thank you brother for this reminder
i hope inshaalah it will make us read more and more of the holy Quraan so as to gain more knowledge from it
may Allha make it easy for us
(Oh Allah remind us what we have forgotten and teach us what we know not)
:tti_sister: