Messenger of Allah (S.A.W) and Mothers: One Night's Due

brother4ever

Someone asked the Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), "Who has the greater right over children, the mother or the father?"

Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), "Who has the greater right over children, the answered, "The mother's right is greater than the father's." He was asked three times, and each time the answer was the same.

The fourth time, Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), "Who has the greater right over children, the said, "The father's right is next."

"Why do you give the mother three rights to the father's one?"

The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), "Who has the greater right over children, the replied, "Your mother carried you for nine months in her womb, than gave you birth. After that she gave up her sleep for your sleep, suckled you, carried you in her arms, and cleaned you.

For years she cooked for you, fed you, and served you food. She did your laundry.

When you were forty, fifty, sixty, she still followed your progress with interest.

Your father sowed you in your mother's womb, provided your food, and made sure you had clothes to wear. Can this be compared with your mother's role?"

The questioner went on, "Well, I wonder if I could ever repay my mother for all the help and service, however much I might do for her?
The Messenger of Allah (S.A.W), "Who has the greater right over children, the replied, "You could not repay so much as one night's due
"
"But suppose I carry my mother on my back for years, clean up after her, cook for her, and feed her. Suppose I attend to those same services as long as she may live?"

"There will still be this difference between you: your mother looked out for you to live, while you are waiting for her to die."

Moral: Don't Send Artificial Loves to your Mother and Father. Give them the respect and courtesy they desire. They are your most precious Treasure, Care for them.

God Forbid, if they leave this world then one can do nothing but regret.

Some of the Inspiring Quotes which tell not to give up in life so you can learn something from these Quotes

1) Never expect things to happen..
struggle and make them happen.
never expect yourself to be given a good valuecreate a value of your own

2) If a drop of water falls in lake there is no identity.But if it falls on a leaf of lotus it shine like a pearl.so choose the best place where you would shine..

3) Falling down is not defeat...defeat is when your refuse to get up...

4) Ship is always safe at shore... but is is not built for it

5) When your successful your well wishers know who you are when you are unsuccessful you know who your well wishers are

6) It is great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell him/her

7) "To the world you might be one person,
but to one person you just might be the world

8) "Even the word 'IMPOSSIBLE' says 'I M POSSIBLE' "

9) Effort is important, but knowing where to make an effort in your life makes all the difference.

May ALLAH / God Bless You

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena
:salam2:

my mum loves the hadith!

there's also another reason why mothers have 3x more rights than the father
1.she carried u 4 nine months
2.she gave birth to you
3.she fed you*
your father had no share in this whaysoeva

Ma'assalaama

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Mashaalah

Mothers really deserve all the love in the whole world
They go through so much to make us better people
May Allah forgive all those who are rude to their parents:tti_sister:
and lead them the right way

:wasalam:

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah

my mum loves the hadith!

there's also another reason why mothers have 3x more rights than the father
1.she carried u 4 nine months
2.she gave birth to you
3.she fed you*
your father had no share in this whaysoeva

Ma'assalaama

The same applies to my mum...! She's always repeating this whenever my brother does something wrong and everytime Dr. Zakir Naik's lecture comes on including this subject (Brotherhood in Islam,,, or something like that...) she always puts the volume up and makes us all (mi siblings) listen to it...!

But :ma: great Hadith

:hearts:

amjaddamen

brother
dear sisters/brothers
all said above is right , but one thing is missing as sqoulars say
is that baby does not realize his mother suffer , but when he grows up he sees his father doing most things , like providing him with food ,toys ,so allah emphssis on important and not seen rule of mother .