Messiah A.S is not GOD From Bible & Corruption Predicted

danyal.ahmed

Both the Noble Quran and the Bible claim that GOD Almighty is an Absolute One and only One:

"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. (The Noble Quran, 112:1-4)"

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4)"

"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. (From the NIV Bible, Mark 12:29)"

""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good–except God alone." (From the NIV Bible, Mark 10:18)"

Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
Both the Noble Quran and the Bible claim that GOD Almighty is an Absolute One and only One:

"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him. (The Noble Quran, 112:1-4)"

"Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God, the LORD is one. (From the NIV Bible, Deuteronomy 6:4)"

"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one. (From the NIV Bible, Mark 12:29)"

""Why do you call me good?" Jesus answered. "No one is good–except God alone." (From the NIV Bible, Mark 10:18)"

Deuteronomy 31:25-29 where Moses peace be upon him predicted the corruption/tampering of the Law (Bible) after his death.

i used to be big on comparative religion and i had stopped debating christians; but the reason why i know jesus (as) isn't God is because he prayed to God. God doesn't pray to himself. he is the focus of prayer. and no one can pray for him.if God had a son, that would imply the passing of life and someone new being born. God would one day die, jesus will be the heir, and someone would have to be the child of jesus to inherit what he had. of course these things wouldn't happen but when you believe in a triune god, that's what'll happen.

plus it's part of the christian doctrine to believe that jesus would sit at the right hand of God. why would God sit besides himself?

i can't see the sense of worshipping someting or someone created. to worship a man,woman, a thing means that whatever you worship at one point didn't exist.