Michael Jackon

Nadir26

Assalamou alaykoum

I've heard many rumours about M.J. conversion to Islam, and that he spent some time in Qatar where he converted and built a mosque there, but since M.J. was a public figure, I don't think it's gonna be easy to find out if he did or not, because same story happened with the French oceanographer Cousteau. many claimed at that time that he converted to Islam, but nothing official was said about it. Until couple of months ago I saw a Moufti from Dubai on a National TV talking about him, he claimed that Cousteau did convert, and a Muslim guy that was in Cousteau ship crew did put Cousteau and this Imam in touch, and that same Imam heard Cousteau doing sha'hada, and then he explained to him Salal, Zakat...etc

The name of the Imam is Abdoullah el Mousleh عبد الله المصلح

And yet Cousteau didn't have a Muslim Funeral. It's sure such a personality converting to Islam through a scientific discovery will have a such an impact that enemies of Islam won't permit such news.

Salam

twas19

As far as i remember i heard it on a news channel that he has converted to islam or Allah knows best

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i heard it from various reputable news sources that michael jackson did convert to islam. and actually wanted to be called Mikaeel instead. the news said his shahadah was done in his home in a private ceremony. michael wasn't muslim long so we didnt get a chance to see him do the normal every day things that we muslims do. when i first heard about michael becoming a muslim... i didnt take it seriously only because mike was known for dabbling with different religions. it is my hope that the reports of his conversion to islam is accurate. i think it's something between ALLAH SWT and Michael Jackson to be the judge over.
:wasalam: