Military Strength

onlooker100

:mashallah:
:salam2:
I think this is a good thread because at times I think about this issue. When you sit in discussions with other muslims you often hear 'if only all the muslims states got together then so...' but then you realise how far fetched that is. Firstly of most of the muslims are only muslims by name and do not practise the deen and dont even pray, secondly as stated earlier the masses are looking to the west for tips on their life style and culture. All in all we are far from united as an ummah.
Another issue despite there being so many muslim countries none of these countries have manufacturing and industrial base with which to increase the wealth of their people and strengthen of their military industry, but I think thats a plan by the west. (there are couple of countries which are exception to this like Malaysia, Turkey etc).
In my opinion what is happening is a starting point of unification of the ummah and success of the muslims. As individuals we need to continue practicing the deen till our last breath and success will come.
And Allah knows best.
:wasalam:

yasin67

I think Turkey has got the biggest military force.problem is military has got lots of muslim soldiers who are ready to fight for defending the country and also Muslim world with munafıq or mason or unbeliever high rank soldiers.Inshallah it changes for good soon.Because the gov seems to be defending Muslims2 rights.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

Never get tired brother, what you wrote is good, alhamdulillah.

Everything is in the Quran and Hadith, what has befalled Muslims now and in the past was all written by Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala.

and akhi shaheerpak jazakAllahu khayr, :) well, Fast food sucks anyway.. but, i think in Canada and USA what you see, is same if you go to UK with Pakistani, Indian and Bengali, as a lot of youth are away from Islam.

Everything is simple and easy, as long as we return back sincerely to Islam. Just wanting pure Quran and sunnah and to understand it like the early Muslims.

Then it is step by step implementing each thing. With solid foundation, we get the power from Allah that is needed for us to be able to make the changes and action required to have the enemies of Islam to fear us and not bully us, and for us to mobilise Muslim armies so that the awful things that happen in Bosnia, Chechnya, Iraq, Palestine, Kashmir do not happen!

Now, "Israel" does not care about anyone, they kill with impunity. They are not called terrorist. Their soldiers who carry the Torah and who bang their heads on the sides of the tanks, are not called religious extremists...

If people really understood Islam, they would know from the Quran and its tafseer, that there has never been a tyranical and oppressive nation that Allah never left without justice being dealt. They would know all true honour belongs to Allah and that for the Muslims, to gain any honour, it is to be bestowed upon them by Allah as his gift and favour! To get that, we must be real obedient slaves of Allah.

I agree with you brother ... eating haram food i know its not a concern in muslim countries since all the practices of slaughting are halal (hopefully) but in western countries alot of ppl forget that by not eating non-halal food its a form of Jihad which has alot of rewards in its own

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I think Turkey has got the biggest military force.problem is military has got lots of muslim soldiers who are ready to fight for defending the country and also Muslim world with munafıq or mason or unbeliever high rank soldiers.Inshallah it changes for good soon.Because the gov seems to be defending Muslims2 rights.

Turks are one of the strongest warriors in the world ... if history has taught us anything its dont mess with the turkeys and khan's lol :)
but i have to admit there is a huge different between muslim those days and now ... those weapons and military of Pakistan and turkey are useless if they are not being used to help our muslim brother/sisters that are being slaughtered.

a_stranger

:salam2: brothers and sisters
If we study the seera of the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam we find that the prophet salla Allah alaihi wa sallam used to plan, arrange , and use material means to defend Islam , Allah swt told in Quran :

8:60 (Asad) Hence, make ready against them whatever force and war mounts you are able to muster, so that you might deter thereby the enemies of God, who are your enemies as well, and others besides them of whom you may be unaware, [but] of whom God is aware; and whatever you may expend in God's cause shall be repaid to you in full, and you shall not be wronged.

Force in Islam should defend :Justice and Peace..... it is against arrogance , evil,and killing......Through history many muslem leaders were very strong but very noble and humble. and Allah knows best.