Mirajmom's saga

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
It is your right to raise your children according to your own belief. So sister you said the right thing... joking or not.

Also please ask this lesbian girl if she has any plans to "sue" God, :astag:
because god has openly accepted it in Bible that he has killed all the people of Sodom and Gomorrah. :biggrin::

So ask her and also ask the school official what they are planning to do about this mass murder of so many innocent citizen of Sodom and Gomorrah who were just exercising their constitutional rights of chosing to be homosexual. LOL... :biggrin:. Don't they have any concerns about the rights of these people. Haan? :lol:

I do admire your strength and I salute you sister. :ma:
:wasalam:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I posted my saga to gain courage. My brothers and sisters your love has given me strenght. I did not stress. Afterall, when one is looking for husband number 3..one can hardly afford to lose any sleep. I was able to absorb the shock of a very absurd set of actions.
I can move forward. In other words this may have been a call from Allah subhana talla for me to take on other responsibilities. We often get lazy. I was getting lazy. I was bored out of my mind at this job. That happens at my age.
This has been the impetus I have needed to let go. I am not scared anymore.
I have to rely on faith and trust. And Insha'Allah I will succeed.

I wrote about wanting to do a prison ministry. And a sister and I have started it. It took two years. Alhumdulila.

With your dua Insha'Allah I will open an Islamic school in this area.

My Allah reward you for helping a sister gain her balance.

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
:salam2:
Allah is with you sister...where is the right of freedom of speech? There are NO freedoms in this country....alhamdullilah we are only passing through. Stay strong sis!:hijabi: