Misconception About Islam and How to Answer them

abulzan07

In the Name of Allah the Most Gracious the Most Merciful.All praises is for Allah the creator of the heaven and the Earth Whom so ever Allah guide none to misguide and whomsoever Allah leaves to go astray none to guide and I testify that there in no god worthy of worshipping except Allah Alone and Muhammad SAW is his last and final messenger.

Asalamalykum (peace be upon to all of you)I have wrote this because I feel its need of hour and there is much propaganda going on so it will help my brothers and sister to answer people misconception about Islam and might guide my non Muslim brother and sister to the truth

Misconception No.1
Muslims are Violent extremist seems terrorism is Muslim monopoly

This is the biggest misconception against Islam spread by anti Islamic media 24*7 all over the world. Look at the small example how media spread hatred against Muslims just with small headline suppose a Christian man killed his wife the headlines would be like this A man killed his wife but if the same is done by Muslim it would be like this A Muslim men killed his wife and in the story they will write brutal behavior using text and example from treatment of women in Pakistan or Afghanistan.
Let go terrorism a Muslim monopoly as media only called terrorist when Muslim commit crime if others commit crime its just criminal!
First of all a men who killed maximum no. of human being and recorded in history called Adolf Hitler who assinated 9 million Jews is not called terrorist neither napoleon Bonaparte and neither Chinese ruler there is no Muslim in top 10 list of maximum people killed by an individual.
Lets start with Hindu’s first I am sure you all must have heard of LTTE who is terrorist organization in srilanka and do several bombing even killed former Indian prime minister Rajiv Gandhi and we had extremist Hindu organization in India like bajrang dal VHP who openly accepted killing of 2000 people in gujrat check on YouTube if you want and they have history of doing riots killing Muslims now move to Christians organization like IRA who did several bombings all over UK and everyone knows their history they were not Muslim now lets move to Sikhs they used to have organization like khalisthan army and Indira Gandhi have send army to Punjab to fight with them and they killed thousands now lets move Judaism Jews used to have many terrorist organization like hegana who did bombing and killed thousands on name of Israel freedom its leader menachem begin become prime minister later and you know what he got noble prize and guess for what???? For peace can you tell me a man who is responsible and openly accepted killing of thousands can get noble prize of peace????

So after reading all this I am sure you’re this misconception would be clear

Misconception No.2
Islam Oppress women

That misconception is also gift from media. They show and let people think women covering her self under veil are oppressed. Let’s see some facts and figure before deciding who is oppressed. In the USA which is considered as most advance and free society a women is raped in every three minutes where as I can say there is no proper Islamic country today but if I have to pick best one I will go for Arab where there is hardly three rape in year. One more statistics there are 2.8 million prostitutes who walk on street of USA are neither sign of women liberation that’s the real oppression of women. Islam gives women’s dignity respect honor. In most of the countries women got voting rights in last 100 years Islam give them 1400 years ago. Its only in Islam when you marry a girl you need to give her mehr like money or gift where as in other religions its opposite and it so big that sometime girl family take loan or even suicide because they don’t have money to pay money to grooms family for marriage. Dowry is been reason for death of thousands of families and make life hell for girls family. I can write articles on this topic but we all know in reality who oppressed women’s and I would like to finish with this statistics if Islam oppressed women why in specially west women’s are turning to Islam out of 100 people accept Islam in west 70 are female because they knows very well who oppressed women and who liberate women. For all my friends who think that Muslim really oppressed women I just have one request go and talk to Muslims girls and ask them but please don’t ask fox news sky news about how Muslim women feel

Misconception No.3
Islam was spread by the sword and intolerant of other faiths.

That’s really shocked me to death how can people even think about it if you think even for minute you will see how false this claim is!! Let me tell you Indonesia have got biggest Muslim population of the world can any one tell me which Muslim army went there??? And last thing we all knows Muslim rules Spain for 800 years if we would have spread Islam by sword then everyone in Spain today would be Muslim but its not hardly 2% are Muslim. A survey was done by plain truth magazine in 1986 to calculate which religion spread fastest in the time period of 1934-1984 span of 50years according to them Islam grows by 235% and Christianity by 47% can any tell me which war happens between that time by which Islam grows 235%???

Another thing Islam is so practical religion that this claims is itself prove wrong its not like other religion pray wherever whenever you want but its ways of life more than religion so even if you make person Muslims by sword you tell me who will be on his head 5 times a days to pray so its so false and baseless claim it can be for other religion but not for Islam because its practical religion you have to follow it 24*7.Allah swt clearly mention this thing in Quran "There is no compulsion (or coercion) in the religion (Islam). The right direction is distinctly clear from error". (2:256).

It is a function of Islamic law to protect the privileged status of minorities, and this is why non-Muslim places of worship have flourished all over the Islamic world. Did you ever heard Jews attack in Iran where they live in big population, Lebanon have got big Christian population did you ever heard Muslim attack Christians there even the government is not Islamic but still they gave rights to non Muslims like Muslims and they are protected

Islamic law also permits non-Muslim minorities to set up their own courts, which implement family laws drawn up by the minorities themselves. The life and property of all citizens in an Islamic state are considered sacred whether the person is Muslim or not.

Racism or intolerance towards other due to their color, race, nationality, and religion is not a part of Islam, the Quran speaks only of human equality and how all peoples are equal in the sight of God. "O mankind! We created you from a single soul, male and female, and made you into nations and tribes, so that you may come to know one another. Truly, the most honored of you in God's sight is the greatest of you in piety. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware. (49:13)

Misconception No.4
All Muslim men marry four wives.

Let me tell you all it’s still my dream to see a Muslim men with four wives. I have not seen Muslim men in my whole life who got four wives. It always been asked by non Muslim why Islam allowed four marriages to men and not to women.

For that I tell you why its allowed: As per science and medicine a female born child has more power and ability to survive then male child, Allah created both in equal amount but girls have got more struggling power in early days of life then men so we have always more women’s then men but only in few countries including India there are 1000 boys for 933 girls and you know why because some people kill their child female child when they came to know through early days of pregnancy that child is female because of fear of dowry and now Govt. has banned this scanning of finding sex of unborn kids.

So why we allowed to marry 4???? Let me tell you some figures which will explain why??? In USA alone there are more than 20 million girls than a men only in newyork state there are 1 million more than men and 98% of prison population is male and many mens don’t want to marry a women (Big Homosexual population) and men for so many reason don’t marry so can you see how big is this problem???. So now if every man in newyork marries women there are still 1 million women who can’t get husband??? So now you tell me what you going to do with them you have two options either marry a men who is already married or put them on streets everyone will come and use them but Islam provide solution to all humans problems so mens are allowed to marry four and you have to give all rights to women like any other wife hope now its clear to people.
Why women is not allowed to marry four at time just one line answer to that if she get pregnant how you will know who is father??????

Misconception No.5
All Muslim are Arabs or Pakistani

The Muslim population of the world is around 1.2 billion. 1 out of 5
people in the world is a Muslim. They are a vast range of races,
nationalities, and cultures from around the globe--from the
Philippines to Nigeria--they are united by their common Islamic faith.
Only about 18% live in the Arab world and the largest Muslim
community is in Indonesia. Most Muslims live east of Pakistan. 30%
of Muslims live in the Indian subcontinent, 20% in Sub-Saharan Africa,
17% in Southeast Asia, 18% in the Arab world, and 10% in the Soviet
Union and China. Turkey, Iran and Afghanistan make up 10% of the
non-Arab Middle East. Although there are Muslim minorities in almost
every area, including Latin America and Australia, they are most
numerous in Russia and its newly independent states, India and
central Africa. There are about 6 million Muslims in the United
States.

Misconception No.6

Muhammad saw was the founder of Islam and Muslims worship him.

Islam start with first men on earth Adam (as) and he is considered as prophet in Islam. Muslim believes in all prophet before prophet Mohammad saw like Abraham, joseph,john,job,jesus,solomon,zechariah,jacob,issac,david( peace be upon them all) etc they all come with same message worship Allah alone and if you read old testament properly you will find Jesus (pbuh) teach the same thing what prophet Mohammad saw taught but all the messenger where send for specific people but prophet Mohammad saw was send for whole humanity and his message was for all people and Allah teach humanity through him and he was last prophet of Allah so Allah perfected religion through him so no new messenger will come in future so the believe that Islam start with prophet Mohammad saw is totally wrong but through Mohammad saw message and teachings get completed and if he was founder of Islam there wont be stories of other prophet in holy Quran

Brief introduction about Mohammad saw

Muhammad (pbuh) was born in Mecca in the year 570. Since his father died before his birth, and his mother shortly afterwards, he was raised by his uncle from the respected tribe of Quraysh. As he grew up, he became known for his truthfulness, generosity and sincerity, so that he was sought after for his ability to arbitrate in disputes. The historians describe him as calm and meditative. Muhammad (pbuh) was of a deeply religious nature, and had long detested the decadence of his society.

It became his habit to meditate from time to time in the Cave of Hira near Mecca. At the age of 40, while engaged in a meditative retreat, Muhammad (pbuh) received his first revelation from God through the Angel Gabriel. This revelation, which continued for 23 years, is known as the Quran. As soon as he began to recite the words he heard from Gabriel, and to preach the truth which God had revealed to him, he and his small group of followers suffered bitter persecution, which grew so fierce that in the year 622 God gave them the command to emigrate.

Scholars all over the world sit and decided who would be the most extraordinary and influential person ever born in history and greatest men of all time they pick Muhammad saw on no.1 even all of the people in panel where Christians and you can find it on net Michael hart 100 most influential person in history

I would like to finish by saying of Bernard Shaw he said if there was a men like prophet saw or soon will come to world leadership he will solve every problem on his afternoon cup of tea that was the men he was and message he brought!!!!

For all my non Muslim friend I would like to request DON’T JUDGE THE CAR BY ITS DRIVER…..if you wants to know about Islam read Quran and life of prophet saw or his companion inshAllah you will be guided to truth.

Everything good I have its from Allah alone and anything wrong or my words have hurt anyone I apologise and ask them to forgive me