Mishary Rashid Al-Afsay - Qur'an Recitation of Surah Qamar with English Subtitles

isma'il

Beautiful recitation by mishary accompanied by subtitles and beautiful imagery. Sorry do not know who the original author of the video is but may Allah (swt) reward him/her for their effort. Ameen

[vg]2536673362894695[/vg]

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum

Masha'Allah....this was absolutely beautifully recited..
may Allah reward Shaykh Mishary Ameen.

Wasalam

AbuJameel

Author Information

Salaam 3laikom ya Bani Aadam...This video was edited by brother Abu Hadeed who resides in London, UK...If you would like to view more edited videos, myself (Abu Jameel) and Abu Hadeed have a page by the name of "Awakening Visions" on YOUTUBE and the URL is "http://youtube.com/group/AwakeningVisions". take a look Ensha2Allah and also spread to others to benefit, and May Allah help us on this short journey and enable us to be amongst those who shall be rejoicing on Yaum El Qeyamah, AMEEN...Remember me in your do3az wa salaam0 3laikom

ummsami89

maashallah. that was very good

Salam alaikum. I really enjoyed that and put it in another perspective. We read Surah Qamar tonight at our haleqa and this helped to hear it as well. Subhanallah the Quran is a miracle to us all.

~Ali_

Fixing da foundation
Assalamualaikum this was a really great recitation, anyone know where I could find more of Mishary Rashid Al-Afsay - Qur'an Recitations with english subtitles (and perhaps nice imagery:D ) is there like a site with alot of them? or is it something rare?

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Mashallah it is very beautiful recitation. Jazakallahuma khair for your post. The best thing abt this video is , it has translations as well for people who don't understand the meaning when recited.

May ALLAH SWT bless you with best in this world and in the Akhira. Ameen

:wasalam: