Missionaries and Dawah

majikmind

I would like to more about Dawah and relocating to other countries to invite others to Islam. Also would it be better to spread islam in 3rd world countries or places more advanced like in Europe. I dont mean to sound mean when I say that. Anyways, I am in a time where I am going to have to try and plan out my future. Cuz i kinda gotta apply to universities soon. Anyways I was thinking of joining the military then joining a missionary group Inshallah or Inshallah make my own missionary group. Anyways can you name some groups? Maybe where they go? and also are we as effective as Christian evangelist? thanks:)

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allah wa barakato

Sorry I cannot give you any specific answer to your question.

That is actually one of the things I have always wondered about. I come from Christianity where missionary groups are spread and active in many areas of the world (including islamic countries of course) that not even us muslims would dare to go! That's why you see so many 'muslims' accepting Jesus as their savior in the first place!
I have always admire those missionaries that go to help people to unimaginable places just for the sake of God, I think we need to do more of that!

I just hope the best for you and May Allah guide for your very nice intention. May Allah help you and all brothers and sisters with such a good heart.

Assalamo alikom.

Inshallah

I would like to more about Dawah and relocating to other countries to invite others to Islam. Also would it be better to spread islam in 3rd world countries or places more advanced like in Europe. I dont mean to sound mean when I say that. Anyways, I am in a time where I am going to have to try and plan out my future. Cuz i kinda gotta apply to universities soon. Anyways I was thinking of joining the military then joining a missionary group Inshallah or Inshallah make my own missionary group. Anyways can you name some groups? Maybe where they go? and also are we as effective as Christian evangelist? thanks:)

Are you a college student?

You say that you want to apply to a university (to study?), but also say you want to be a missionary, or join the military.

You need to decide what it is you want to do.

If you are a Muslim- pray to ALLAH & obtain the answer. ALLAH guides all, so you should take some time to reflect on your decision..... which is quite important.

majikmind

I said i would like to go Choose a university.

Go to join maybe Rotc or something to be an officer in the military.

and then be a missionary