Missionaries' deception!

Raihan

Christian missionaries' deception!

Many hateful Christian missionaries are prone to compare between Jesus (P) and Muhammad (P) in the most deceptive manner to defame Muhammad! What they do is that they cunningly pick up the best word from the Bible to attribute for Jesus and the worst word from Hadith (not even Quran!) to attribute for Muhammad! LOL! Here I am using Bible and Quran to make a sample comparison between them, and see how Jesus would look like! Although, unlike Christian Missionaries, I have not quoted the Biblical verses out of context!

Jesus says: "I come not to send peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:34)

Allah says (through Muhammad): "We sent thee not, but as a Mercy for all Creatures." (Quran 21:107)

Jesus says: "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple." (Luke 14:26)

Allah says: "And He is the Oft-Forgiving, Full of Loving-Kindness." (Quran 85:14)

Jesus says: "Those mine enemies which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me." (Luke 19:27)

"If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned." (John 15:6)

Allah says: "It may be that Allah will grant love and friendship between you and those whom ye hold as enemies. And Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful." (Quran 60:7)

Jesus says: "Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division." (Luke 12:51-2)

Allah says: "And hold fast all together, and be not divided among yourselves." (Quran 3:103)

This is just a sample from New Testament. We are not going to Old Testament to embarrass Christian missionaries! Interested readers may want to go through some of the verses from OT & NT that are full of war, killing, stoning, burning, genocide, hatred, racism, etc. (Ezekiel 9:5-7; Numbers 31:17-18; 1 Samuel 15:3; 29:5; Deuteronomy 2:32-37; 3:1-7; 7:1-6; 13:6-18; 21:18-22; 22:25-29; 23:1-4; 25:1-3; 28:15-68; Joshua 2:8-21; 8:23-29; 10:28-43; Judges 1:21-35; 21:10-24; Matthew 2:16; Exodus 32:27; Leviticus 25:44-46; Matthew 15: 21-28; Deuteronomy 13:6-10; 17:2-5; 2 Chronicles 15:13; etc.).

I wish Christian missionaries would learn a lesson for their deception!

PS: Quran doesn't distinguish between the Prophets (Quran 3:84).

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!
I am happy you mentioned the last line in your post:
PS: Quran doesn't distinguish between the Prophets (Quran 3:84).

Even then, we should not repeat what the ignorants do.
To us, Isa (Jesus) peace be upon him is as dear as Muhammad peace be upon him.

We don't like a bad word being uttered against anyone of them.

To them is their way and to us is ours. Let them spread hatered, we will spread Islam (peace).

Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullahe Wa barakatuhu

Ibn_Syena

Peace...
Assalamu alaikum brother!
I am happy you mentioned the last line in your post:

Even then, we should not repeat what the ignorants do.
To us, Isa (Jesus) peace be upon him is as dear as Muhammad peace be upon him.

We don't like a bad word being uttered against anyone of them.

To them is their way and to us is ours. Let them spread hatered, we will spread Islam (peace).

Wassalamu alaikum warahmatullahe Wa barakatuhu

As Salamu Alekum

I agree with you brother, We shouldn't do as they do, we've our own MANNERS. Plus, WHOM ARE YOU TRYING TO DEGRADE HERE? I hope you didn't forget that Issa (Jesus)
3laihAlsalam.gif
ain't their prophet, they ain't following him anyway, he's OURS, and it's NOT acceptable in anyway to degade him. You'd rather say brother that these are the POSTULATED sayings of Jesus
3laihAlsalam.gif
, not the TRUE ones, and you sould have never put him in comparison with Allah's
3za.gif
saying, as they SHOULD be the same.

Jazak Allahu Khyran
Wassalamu Alekum

Muhammad

cmelbouzaidi

interesting post.... i was a "christian" and we never studied the bible (lol) so this is interesting to learn.

Jazak Allahu Khair

cmelbouzaidi

Yes, I agree 100%. We Muslims know that Isa (Jesus), peace be upon him, was a messenger of peace but if you take some verses from the bible out of context, you could paint a very different picture..... Sound familiar? This is how our prophet Mohammed, peace be upon him, is misrepresented by Christians every day.

Al Qassimi

We are not suppose to say bad things about Essa(Jesues) Peace be Upon him, anything bad. It is that the bible is corrupted, we should come to the rescue of Essa peace be upon him when they say thats what he used to teach.

IMAM

Christian missionaries' deception!

I wish Christian missionaries would learn a lesson for their deception

while your post was the typical diatribe,this end was really chilling.I just dont get this line of logic when we cant string sentences without wishing the worst on non-muslims.:astag: