Mistakenly pronounced dead!

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★

:salam2:

How are you my brothers and sisters?
May Allah swt blessed you and your families
with the best of health~Amin!

SYDNEY
AN Australian mum has made headlines worldwide after cuddling her tiny baby back to life.
The grieving mother had given up hope of saving newborn Jamie, after doctors pronounced the tiny boy dead.

While Jamie's twin sister, Emily, was delivered safely, doctors worked for about 20 minutes to get premature Jamie to breathe before declaring that he couldn't be saved.

"It was the worst feeling I've ever felt," mum Kate Oggs told Today Tonight.

"I unwrapped Jamie from his blanket. He was very limp. I took him and arranged him on my chest with his head over my arm and just held him. He wasn't moving at all and we just started talking to him."

Ms Oggs said she and her husband, David, had given up saving Jamie, who was born at 27 weeks and weighed less than 1kg.

"We told him what his name was and that he had a sister," she said.

"We told him the things we wanted to do with him throughout his life."

But after about two hours of being hugged, touched and spoken to, little Jamie miraculously showed signs of life.

" Jamie occasionally gasped for air, which doctors said was a reflex action," Ms Oggs said.

"But then I felt him move as if he were startled, then he started gasping more and more regularly.

"I gave Jamie some breast milk on my finger, he took it and started regular breathing."

Ms Oggs said the remarkable recovery shocked hospital staff.

"A short time later he opened his eyes. It was the happiest thing," Ms Oggs said.

"Then he held out his hand and grabbed my finger.

"He opened his eyes and moved his head from side to side. The doctor kept shaking his head, saying, 'I don't believe it'."

(Baby Jamie in recent picture since his birth)

The Sydney mum spoke publicly to highlight the importance of skin-on-skin care for sick babies.

The technique, known as kangaroo care, is often used in neo-natal wards and is thought to promote a more stable temperature, better breathing and weight gain.

Southern Health neo-natologist Dr Alex Veldman said he believed strongly in the ability of skin-to-skin contact to help the most fragile pre-term babies.

"Sometimes signs of life can be very subtle in a baby that is just at the brink of life and death," he said.

"We see frequently that babies who were critically ill and difficult to stabilise are much better and more stable, easier to ventilate and have better blood pressure in kangaroo care and listening to their mum's voices."

Thank you for reading.

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

alhamdullilaah thats such a beutiful miracle from Allah (SWT). My friends brother was once on life support machine and the doctors urged her mother to sign a form so that they could turn the life support machine of if he passes away because the chances of living was 5%, but by the miracle of Allah (SWT) he survived and its been a few years he's got fake legs and and no fingers but he's alive and doing really well. Allah (SWT) miracles are always so beutiful. Jazakallah sister for shareing this!.