mixing in schools

khan_saddozai

:salam2:
i go 2 a mixed high school and i dont flirt or anything but i do have discussions or coversations with opposite gender.
i was jus wondeing as a muslim, in class are we allowed to sit next to the opposite gender or is that forbidden?

i would appreciate sum answers. :wasalam:

Noor to shine

:salam2:
If you can go to some other school for boys only it is better.....but incase you can`t then Islam is very strict in this matter.....try your best to lower your gaze and don`t sit next to females remember what Allah says in Quran:

24:30 Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.
Quran

Try your best to purify your heart by remembering Allah and regular prayers . Be proud that you are a muslem with high morality.

sky_012

Jazak Allah for this great advice

only true rememberence of Allah SWT can destroy the useless thoughts and doubts, that's what i've learned from this forum and the thing which 'im working on

May Allah SWT Rewards you all Ameen

:wassalam:

Believe2Succeed

AOA WRWB BR. KHanSaddozai

Please be careful in sitting next to the opposite gender. Make sure that you're conversations are also for a purpose and to the point. Try to have dawah as an intention in your heart for when you must talk to them. Avoid as much as possible. Always avoid a situation where it is only you and 1 other opposite gender with you alone. E.g. in a class room waiting for the class or etc..
Hadeeth is that when there are 2 non-mehrams together the third is the devil.
Wallahu Alam1