Molested when was a kid

DaReelG

Asalamu alaikom

YOYOYOYOYOYO*! wuz gud homeyz?*! my name iz amir n im here 2 lern bout islam.*! ummmmmmmmmmmm i wanna ask ya a Q????

ummmmmmm my boy was lyke he wuz touched inappropriately by his uncle bak in da day.....ummmmmmmm he recently opened up 2 me n i dunno wat 2 tell him????

so ummm wat shud i tel him? like sumtin islamic.

good lookz

:salam2: brother welcome to TTI. First please useproper english language. This yo man is very slum gang speech. As far as what your friend went through that is very sad noone should go throught that. I cant tell you what page to read cause i feel he needs to read the whole Quran.

DaReelG

wordddd...ummmm my bad sis....but ummmm thnx alot fo da info....da prob is...um he aint muslim.*! he a xtian, so im afraid if i tel him to read da Quran, he mite not understand wat its saying

plus ummm dun u think its better i approach him personally....im not saying the Quran is a bad idea...but ummmm idk, i'd prefer sum1 talking to me if i was molested....so i can talk back. buttt umm i do want to know what to say...cuz i dun wanna give unislamic advice.

butt thanks for da input...and once again my bad fo saying 'yo' sista.*! dat was kinda rude of me to intro ma self lyke dat.

1 luv

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
assalamu alaykum

Please write proper English. It reflects on your sincerity, your maturity and please appreciate that we are not children here.

You do not seem to be in a position to help your cousin, they should get proper help and you should encourage them to speak to an Islamic person with authority in your community.

BrotherKhalid

Wa 'alaikum as salam DaReelG,

The first thing your friend needs to know is that what happened to him as a child was not his fault, not in the least bit. And it does not change who he is now (I mean, it does not need to affect his present life). Since he is Christian he may be familar with some of God's Mercy, and perhaps God's Justice as well. Remind him that his uncle will have God to answer to when he stands before Him on the Day of Judgement. As for your friend, let him know that he's "still your boy" no matter what. I would imagine he's feeling pretty vulnerable after opening up to you so he might need reassurance that you don't think any less of him now that you know what happened to him, and let him know how good it was that he did tell you, because that is a very difficult thing to do, to admit something like that.

He may have some anger over this matter, and if it's the case, that's okay. He should allow himself to let that anger out, but it is important for him to know not to take that anger out on others, because that will not help or change the situation. Leave the man who hurt him to be dealt with by God, because God is the best of Judges, and that man's sin will not be overlooked.

I ask God to reward any efforts you have made, and give you the strength to be the rock your friend needs to hold him up in his time of need, and I ask God to strengthen him as well and guide him towards Truth, towards Peace, and towards Success in this life and the Next. Ameen.

Take care brother, and remember to make du'a for your friend.

Wa salam.

icadams

As-salamu Alaykum wa-Rahmatullahi wa-Barakatuhu,

Welcome to TTI DaReelG, it is a little hard to tell if you are serious, based on your language, but BrotherKhalid is right on. I will make du'a for your friend and you.

DaReelG

salam!!!! I Talked To HIm and told him that it was not his fault and i made him assured dat i will always be there for him. I wanted to let him know that our imam can be in the postision to speek to him and explain things better that i can explain things. ummm, I hope my new grammar is improved :( It's not easy being smart like you guys. sorry everyone. I have a disability called fragile x and sometimes people tink i Am weird.

identity v

Brother you are not weird in the eyes of Allah and you shouldnt be weird to anyone, and if there is anyone who thinks you are then it's actually him/her who is weird. You didnt create yourself and non of us created ourselves. To me it's mainly ignorance that people have.

Only the most loved people to Allah are tested the most. You could be the best of us all in the eyes of Allah, so if I were you I wouldnt really care about what people think of me. I really dont have a problem with your writing style of YO YO YO! I actually like it:D If thats what you are comfortable with and you are not doing any haraam, there shouldnt be a law to stop you. We will all die one day and we will leave our disabilities behind in this world and its that day when we will realise that we are not what we used to think we were before we died.

My advice to everyone, lets accept people the way they are, especially at this age where we know alot about disabilities, why cant we just be tolerant towards the disabled people? The Prophet (saw) was the best in dealing with people as they were. Read his stories with people and you will find many of them were what we would call weirdos today. But he showed them mercy and love and always gave them their rights as humans. And thats why many people became Muslims.

Brother take care of your cousin and may Allah reward both of you with jannat al Firdaus for that. Your cousin has been oppressed and it is just another form of disability that he has got, only that it was caused by another human being. The same way someone would cut another's legs and make him end up in a wheel chair. You are doing great and keep it up.

You are a nice person brother take care and be good, and make duaa for all Muslims

Finally can you understand when we "normal" people write? If not I will try to write like you brother. Please let me write like you lol

Salam
Hayder

ShyHijabi

Asalaam Aleikum brother,

Mash'Allah you wrote your last post much better. I would think it harder to write in slang in the first place as you consistently have to mispell the same words so it must be easier to write normally. Your grammar is fine and there is no need to write "street slang" to impress us, we are pleased with you as you are.

I must say that I am impressed that you are able to read and write as most males I know with fragile X cannot do either. So alhumdulillah that Allah swt has been so merciful to you. Mash'Allah that you struggle wth this jihad and do so well.

As far as your friend goes, I think you've been given some decent advice. What happened was not his fault and he should not feel shame or guilt. It is no different than being hit by a car and is just as devastating. However, remind him that the best revenge is success. So tell him to succed in his life and to strive to always better himself. Try to describe some of the MANY struggles Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) had during his life and explain the rewards that Muslims receive for facing adversity while maintaining their deen.

ShyHijabi

JUS TO TK THIS FURTHER WHAT OF KIDS who are molested or raped when young

Not sure what you mean brother. Basically the person who abused them needs to be arrested and punished as far as the law will permit. The child themselves will need therapy and reassurance that they are faultless in the blame.