mom or dad

Summer03

3doTs2sQuares
im close with my mom..my dad thinks to highly of himself.
may allah guide him..and my mom too, they're not so perfect..but alhamdulilah

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
Daddy ,the only person never yelled at me and always agrees with all I did and do :)

waaleikum salam

Al Qassimi

I like them both; they both have their roles in my life
My Mom always taught me about Islam, gave me love and care. If it was one of those nights I couldn't sleep, I'd go to the living room at Fajri prayer and see her pray.
While my Dad made sure I'd grow up to be a man. This man never gave up on me even when I was that crazy lil kid.
Anyway, I'm more towards my mom, but if both of them weren't in the this life; I wasn't the way I am.

Shahzad

guys are closer to moms where as girls are closer to dads and moms both
im closer to mom ..
ammi ammi ammi !! :D

nblueblaze

A Brother
guys are closer to moms where as girls are closer to dads and moms both
im closer to mom ..
ammi ammi ammi !! :D

I support Shahzad....

I remember once I had gifted my sis a live lizard in a glass bottle on her birthday...she fainted...my dad started beating me like hell...my mom saved me on that day...phew! had a close shave!!

I do love both of them but I am close to my mom...

Almeftah

Allah created women to be equal to men in many ways, but he also Distinguished them with the Ability to raise children more than a man can, not that men have no feelings, but for men have the role of leadership, they tend to hide thier feelings or sometimes misplace them in order to be a little more Strict as away of balancing. thats way most people are closer to thier mothers, where in some few cases, its the other way around.

as for myself, am closer to my mother..:)

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
salam o 3alaikoum:)

hehe, nice question,
I must say I'm closest to my mother. She is the one who took care of me and my brother, than any one else in this world...

MAy Allah bless us all for what we have:)
:SMILY139:

muslimah sister

closer to mum!!:hearts: dad has always been strict from day1. Its so hard to have a conversation with him just in case I say something wrong. But I love him alot :SMILY346: