Money Money Money! Ads?

Should we have clean Islamic Ads so it can help this cool website? new features etc?

• Total voters

OmarFarooq

Money Money Money! Ads? :) $$$$

Assalam Alaykum brothers and sisters,

:SMILY288:
i wanted ask you how many of you think TTI should have ads so the website can make $$$ money, this website has a lot of potential to make money. i see there are always people :SMILY129: :SMILY71: :cool: :wavyarms: on this website. with so much $$$ money we can get a better host new features on the website, new stuff, then we can donate that money to Islamic organizations :SMILY47: like dawah related. the ads don't have to be bad they can be about Islamic websites, if you fear that you will lose traffic don't worry we can link to websites that sell Islamic clothes, books, electronics etc; i think we have such a large traffic here at TTI we can make this into a real company :SMILY29: make like so much money. i hope you guys think about. remember we can have good ads to good stuff.
we can even have contest like who ever does good work and makes really good posts gets like rewards like free stuff. :shake:
Remember to vote on the poll :SMILY209: Also please tell me why you picked that answer, its really important!

Wa Alaykum Aslaam

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

Assalam Alaykum brothers and sisters,

:SMILY288:
i wanted ask you how many of you think TTI should have ads so the website can make $$$ money, this website has a lot of potential to make money. i see there are always people :SMILY129: :SMILY71: :cool: :wavyarms: on this website. with so much $$$ money we can get a better host new features on the website, new stuff, then we can donate that money to Islamic organizations :SMILY47: like dawah related. the ads don't have to be bad they can be about Islamic websites, if you fear that you will lose traffic don't worry we can link to websites that sell Islamic clothes, books, electronics etc; i think we have such a large traffic here at TTI we can make this into a real company :SMILY29: make like so much money. i hope you guys think about. remember we can have good ads to good stuff.
we can even have contest like who ever does good work and makes really good posts gets like rewards like free stuff. :shake:
Remember to vote on the poll :SMILY209: Also please tell me why you picked that answer, its really important!

Wa Alaykum Aslaam

Sorry but i believe we are good website and we are here to increase our knowledge about islam and i just think adding money to this website is just not right. Lets look it this way every part of our lifes has something to do with money even if it is little or big! I vote againist this because i real prefer to donate money to people i know my money will be huge help to. :confused: And we all do good job and make really good posts i mean we took a time to post so it is good and we don't need rewards to tell us we did good job. Sorry!

Quratulaine

:salam2:

i think tti should rely on private donations instead of advertising....if this website starts using ads, even for other islamic websites, i know i will probably stop visiting tti! the reason why i like this site is because it is right to the point...discussion about islam and links to videos etc... too many ads makes people go crazy.... :SMILY27:

:wasalam:

Asmaa82

I don't think its bad to put Islamic advertisements on the site. If it is for the good, then why not. If we can help our brothers and sister maintaining the website and other Muslims out there who needs help, why not. We can still find what we need from this website. Private donations does help but it is just my opinion that there is nothing wrong putting ads here to help more... :shymuslima1:

MubarekMuslimah

salaams

I replied yes we should have ads - mainly cos I am thinking about setting up an Islamic business and I would def advertise here!! But I think giving a percentage to charity is good too insha'allah.

So - let me know when you decide to go ahead and I will be the first advertiser insha'allah - do I get a discount??? hee hee - only joking !!

salaams

OmarFarooq

salaams

I replied yes we should have ads - mainly cos I am thinking about setting up an Islamic business and I would def advertise here!! But I think giving a percentage to charity is good too insha'allah.

So - let me know when you decide to go ahead and I will be the first advertiser insha'allah - do I get a discount??? hee hee - only joking !!

salaams

please brother do tell me what kind of business your opening.

newusman

Muslim
Assalam Alikom.
ISlamic advrts would be good i guess, we can get to know other useful islamic websites & products, & at the same time the revenue generated from adverts can be used in upgrading & maintaining this site, & if there is any profit & it can be utilized in da'wa or donated to other islamic organizations. InshAllah it can serve to expand islamic businesses.
Wa-Salam.