"MOOZ-lum" The Movie

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum brothers and sisters!! :SMILY149:

Watch Evan Ross, Nia Long, Danny Glover, Roger Guenveur Smith, Summer Bishil & Dorian Missick in a Groundbreaking new film about a an African-American Muslim boy who comes of age against a politically charged 9/11 backdrop, with deep personal and familial traumas to overcome, and a search for identity that must reconcile his own difficult history with his new changed reality.

Joing our facebook page: www.facebook.com/MoozlumTheMovie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4axp5V_j6E

An AMAZING MOVIE IS IN THE WORKS MASHALLAH!!!

Watch the movie's trailer!! I'm so excited about this movie MashaAllah!!!

May Allah reward these great actors who portray such a moving story.

Ameen!! :tti_sister:

-Sakeena :hearts:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I just read about it on another thread and responded to the fact I love Danny Glover. He is such a good man.

Sakeena

Assalaam walaikum,

I just read about it on another thread and responded to the fact I love Danny Glover. He is such a good man.

I love him too, but not very crazy about his character in The Color Purple! Honestly, it took me a while to realize that it was only a movie and that Danny was only acting!! LOL :SMILY149: MashaAllah, I'm really looking forward to this movie!! :ma:

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

He hated the character. I love his political stance. He is a real guy. Someone posted they did not like the hijabs in this movie. I wish I could remember the thread. Anyhow...I am too busy making sisters upset.