moslim truck driver

Agrzam

SALAM
I have a freind , he is a truck driver we did talk today in the phone and he told me that his truck is fall with alcohol: wiskey , vodka , and other alcoholic drinks(alcohol=haram in Islam) but the policy of the job is that he can t refuse any load ,other ways he well get fired, so for him to keep his job he need to transport anything including alcoholic drinks , his question was the money he get from any load are this money Halal or not?
thank you .
wa salam ala Mohammed sala ALLAH alyhi wa salam.

happy 2 b muslim

salam

i can help a bit i was listen 2 a shekih and he had said that the prophet said (pbuh) whom who work around alcohol or sales it this is made haram for him. E.g if a person works in a restaunt that sales alcohol and they serve it that is wrong because what is made haram your serve so they can get toxicated. however always go back to quran
go to the contents and it AL baqarah (the heifer)
laws for this new people about food, blood-money, bequests, fasting, jihad , pilgrimage, charity,drink and gambling.................
all there inshallah but remember if he didnt know its forgivin (inshallah) but if he did know he is responsible for his action.
islam is made easy for muslim inshallah his money if the job is haram then the money is also only if he knew if he didnt then it is o.k inshallah therefor if job haram no barka in his money.

inshallah may allah help us all also if i was wrong on the information sorry
:SMILY259:

umm hussain

haram

Im sure the hadith about alcohol is clear
In Sunan Abi Dawood (3189) it is narrated that Ibn ‘Umar (may Allaah be pleased with them both) said: the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Allaah has cursed alcohol, the one who drinks it, the one who pours it, the one who sells it, the one who buys it, the one who squeezes it (squeezes the grapes, etc), the one for whom it is squeezed, the one who carries it and the one to whom it is carried.” (Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood, 2/700) and I think the one who grows grapes with the Intention of making Alcohol with them as well is included in this as well.

So as you can see it is even haram to transport it, so this person should decide who to fear more ALLAH or his boss. This is a test from Allah as well to see where a persons' allegiance lies. If you give something up for ALLAHS' sake Allah will reward you with something better than it, so let us not compromise our deen for a few pieces of paper(money)

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Assalamu Alaykum,

He had better look for a new job then!

I am sure he can find another trucky job which doesnt deal with haram.

Wasalam

Agrzam

Assalamu Alaykum,

He had better look for a new job then!

I am sure he can find another trucky job which doesnt deal with haram.

Wasalam
Salam
Thank you All for your answers.
but what about the money he get yesterday from that load(alcohol load) what he get to do with this money,put them with other money or just give them as a sadakat even if its not accepted by ALLAH(Allah tayeb la yakbalo illa tayebba) ?
wa SALAM