MOST SUCCESSFULL MUSLIM WOMEN

saba urooj

:salam2: brothers n sisters:)
well last night i was jus thinkng ,

"WHO IS THE MOST FAMOUS N SUCESSFUL MUSLIM WOMENS IN TODAYS MUSLIM SOCIETY"
n i continue thinkng abt it,may in any field, b in science,commerce,arts,sports,,,,etc etc(not in entertaiment industry:astag: ) to whom v shld all luk up 2 her n wants r daughters n sisters in thr places, in short v all "IDOLIZE" those womens.
SURPRISINGLY after few min, of intence pondering i only came up wth 2 names:girl3:
1)Shirin Ebadi (1st muslim women 2 recieve the noble peace prize)http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1B1-432783.html

2)Dr.surraiya(kamala das).......well she was nominie for noble prize frm india
http://www.jamiat.org.za/whatsnew/kdas.html

After these two name no other muslim women's name in today's muslim society came across my mind ,wth whom i really got inspired.
on the other hand if i think abt the non muslim women achievers them i cud give 60 names in 60 sec.:shymuslima1:
so iam here asking u ppl 2 tell me sme more muslims women achiever names frm thr own country or not..............n y do thnk they r the most eligible candidate 4 this list.

:muslim_child: :muslim_child: hope i will get lots of muslim women achievers names here:SMILY252: .

n iam still thnkng the 3rd name...........:)

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

Are you telling me that Razia Sultana has NEVER crossed your mind?

:salam2: brothers n sisters:)
well last night i was jus thinkng ,

"WHO IS THE MOST FAMOUS N SUCESSFUL MUSLIM WOMENS IN TODAYS MUSLIM SOCIETY"
n i continue thinkng abt it,may in any field, b in science,commerce,arts,sports,,,,etc etc(not in entertaiment industry:astag: ) to whom v shld all luk up 2 her n wants r daughters n sisters in thr places, in short v all "IDOLIZE" those womens.
SURPRISINGLY after few min, of intence pondering i only came up wth 2 names:girl3:
1)Shirin Ebadi (1st muslim women 2 recieve the noble peace prize)http://www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1B1-432783.html

2)Dr.surraiya(kamala das).......well she was nominie for noble prize frm india
http://www.jamiat.org.za/whatsnew/kdas.html

After these two name no other muslim women's name in today's muslim society came across my mind ,wth whom i really got inspired.
on the other hand if i think abt the non muslim women achievers them i cud give 60 names in 60 sec.:shymuslima1:
so iam here asking u ppl 2 tell me sme more muslims women achiever names frm thr own country or not..............n y do thnk they r the most eligible candidate 4 this list.

:muslim_child: :muslim_child: hope i will get lots of muslim women achievers names here:SMILY252: .

n iam still thnkng the 3rd name...........:)

saba urooj

:salam2: brother, this list is 4 todays most successful females,who r still live??:hearts: frm past even i cud mention several names.

Globalpeace

Banned
W-Salam,

I get it...Sorry!

But Razia Sultana dwarfs most of today's Muslim women in acheivement. She wasn't perfect, but she was good, damn good!

:salam2: brother, this list is 4 todays most successful females,who r still live??:hearts: frm past even i cud mention several names.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
:salam2:

I Think Yvonne Ridley is a very strong and sucessful women mashAllah. I have a lot of respect for her. She's definately no Shirin Ebadi or Dr surraiya but she's on my cool women list :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

The most successful Muslim women are the sisters in Iraq, Palestine, Dafur, Checknyia, etc. They hold on to the banner of Islam, daily and raise their children to be Muslim.

DOC_BRO

Salaam,

The most successful Muslim women are the sisters in Iraq, Palestine, Dafur, Checknyia, etc. They hold on to the banner of Islam, daily and raise their children to be Muslim.

Very very very true may Allah reward them in hereafter for the pain and horror they have faced and are facing in this life.
May Allah grant us wisdom and spare us from worst.

sugarbb

assalammualaikum,

Salaam,

i agree with you. the greatest jihad is within oneself. Their perseverance and strong courage is really admirable, MasyaAllah. it's easier said than done. May Allah swt help & protect them all.InsyaAllah.

abou haytam

salam o alikom;

just make a list of muslim men that are successful our days and put in front of those name the names of their mothers...and you will have the names of great mother that made those great men.
:)

salam o alikom

saba urooj

:salam2: BROTHER, :SMILY252: thats a good idea:muslim_child:
salam o alikom;

just make a list of muslim men that are successful our days and put in front of those name the names of their mothers...and you will have the names of great mother that made those great men.
:)

salam o alikom