mother doesn't have hope for me

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

InshaAllah, sister, InshaAllah.

But, that does not diminish the void in my life sister. And I am older than you. I see myself making decisions as to how to live for the rest of my life, too.

You are young. You still have time to have your bundles of joy and a spouse. And you have a lot of people making dua for you. Believe in this.

And I know I am not much..but I am always around.

I just caught a rainbow..SubhanaAllah

John Smith

Precious Star, Don't beat yourself down too hard as one day InshaAllah it will happen.

Don't let anyone convince you that you are too old to get married or even have children, you might meet someone get married and in a short space of time have children and you will look back and realize it was worth the wait and now Allah Swt has made your dreams come true.

Remember the story of Ibrahim (AS) and our mother Hajar, both in old age and our mother was Barren yet Allah Swt gave them both glad tidings in the form of Ishmaheel (AS).

Take strength from the stories of our prophets and have a little more patience as you never know Allah may have a beautiful gift in a form of a husband around the corner waiting for you.

Trust Him.

Precious Star

What sweet words! Thank you sooooo much for your well-wishes. For many years I have thought, "it is just around the corner, it will happen any day now." After all these years, and this amount of heartache, I don't have the right to think that way, but I appreciate so much your encouraging words.

You know what I pray for? I pray that the one who will cherish me forever is thinking about me right now, and that You (Allah) are pushing him in my direction as I speak. I also pray that my parents remain healthy and able-bodied until they see me married with children -- not an easy prayer to make, given that my parents are now elderly and on borrowed time, and I myself am quite old. But there is nothing wrong with asking, right?

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Sister,

We are all on borrowed time. You are only old if you feel you are old. So quit. You are young. You have so much going for you. Enjoy this time. Make it fun. I feel it for you. So start getting ready. Start getting ready to be a bride, InshaAllah.

( I'll try to step outside and not attract another janaza!)