Alhamdulillah Mother

hilal.ahmad

Mother is a word of love. Mother's love is true. Islam guides us in every movement and action of life. Islam has given mother a very high and respectable place in the world.Allah has ordered us several times in Quran to obey our parents. Allah says in Quran:
"Your Lord has decreed that you worship none but Him, And that you be kind to parents. Whether one or both of them attain old age in your life, Say not to them a word of contempt, nor repel them, But address them in terms of honor. And out of kindness, Lower to them the wing of humility, and say: 'My Lord! bestow on them Your Mercy as they Cherished me in childhood' " (Quran 17:23-24).
A very special place of mother has been described by Prophet Mohammad Sallallahualaihiwasalam as:
Bukhari Volume 8, Book 73, Number 2:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father. "
Muslim Bk 32, Number 6180:
Abu Huraira reported that a person came to Allah, 's Messenger
(may peace be upon him) and said: Who among the people is most
deserving of a fine treatment from my hand? He said: Your
mother. He again said: Then who (is the next one)? He said:
Again it is your mother (who deserves the best treatment from
you). He said: Then who (is the next one)? He (the Holy
Prophet) said: Again, it is your mother. He (again) said: Then
who? Thereupon he said: Then it is your father. In the hadith
transmitted on the authority of Qutalba, there is no mention
of the word" the people".
Parents are a way to enter Paradise
Muslim Bk 32, Number 6190:
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him)
as saying: Let him be humbled, let him be humbled. It was
said: Allah's Messenger, who is he? He said. He who finds his
parents in old age, either one or both of them, and does not
enter Paradise.