Movie on life of Prophet(SAW)

Aneesa Khan

Can I ask brothers and sisters here which is the best movie on the life of prophet(SAW) with preferable english subtitles.
There are many I heard are made by americans which do not depict it properly.

strive-may-i

Can I ask brothers and sisters here which is the best movie on the life of prophet(SAW) with preferable english subtitles.
There are many I heard are made by americans which do not depict it properly.
Assalaamu Alaikum,

Iqra (Read):
TTI Thread: Biography of Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) [A Good read. Click on it ]

If you have the time, books are better [Accurate recommended ones]. You could take turns and read it out for the other!

A documentary you mean?
Life of the Last Prophet part 1 Mohammad SAW YUSUF ISLAM [Click on link]
Life of the Last Prophet Part 2
(Safe enough, not seen the part 2)

Few weeks before there was a series on Umar (ra), the second caliph. Some saw others skipped. But when it comes to Prophet:saw: most are careful about any picture or movie depicting him, his companions. Preferably stick to the books which are based on hadiths. They are highly accurate, even the narrations word for word. Movies, most prefer to avoid, because they are excess. Initially it might be difficult, to appreciate, this viewpoint. But its better to avoid. Its okay.

strive-may-i

Life of Prophet:saw:

Assalaamu Alaikum

A better source to: Life of Prophet :saw:
Go to Forum: Articles About The Prophet Muhammad

About The Last Prophet Muhammad (Sallallaahu Alayhiwassallam) Who he was, his life, his message and his teachings
(All Articles require Approval before they are published, so be patient! )

Prophet: Is a role. Developing an understanding of this role needs exposure to more humans who had this role. So, an understanding would be complete, when supplemented by other prophets biographies from Quran.
Go To Forum: Stories of the Prophets

Information about the Prophets sent by Allah to mankind.

Aneesa Khan

The message is very touching movie. I could not but weep during the entire movie. It was a great revealation about Prophet(SAW) life and teachings.

strive-may-i

Assalaamu Alaikum,

..... It was a great revealation about Prophet(SAW) life and teachings.

@Sister Aneesa:
What stands out? What does it say about the role 'Prophet'? What new you grasped, and was not known before? There could be somethings that you noticed, which I have not....