Moving to muslim countries

IslamicPearl

:salam2:

Im realising that life in non-muslims countries can get difficult... and im not even going out covered yet.

Can bothers and sisters that moved from non-muslims to muslim countries share their experience (also those that came in europe/america for eg. and went back home) ?

proud2bemuslim

ALLAH HU AKBAR
:salam2:

I came from Saudi Arabia to USA for education. You are right that life is very difficult. In my opinion you are more tested with your faith in a Non-Muslim country than a Muslim country. In a Muslim country like Saudi Arabia you fit in the society and no body stares at you and does anything to you. And the best thing about Saudi Arabia is that when it is time for Salah (prayer) everything closes (shopping centers, restaurants, etc) and Muslims go for prayer regardless if the customer in your store is millionaire or not. Do not be afraid sister when you go out covered. Remember there is no obedience to the creation in the disobedience to Allah. So regardless of what people will say to you, just remember that you are pleasing Allah and that this life is just a test.

sky_012

Waleykum Salam sister

this is a big big issue for me until now :( and i don't really know what i should do;
i've lived all my life in an european country, i go to school there, etc... and i know the difficulties ones encounter to practice ones faith and the environment isn't that good especially for thoese who already have weak emaan and are easily influencable

so i always thought, when i'll grow up i'll go back to my original coutry which at least is a muslim country, even if there are other problems, or 'ill go to saudia arabia, i was even planning to tell my mom to marry me to someone who live there lol so i could move easily but but , if i move , my parents i don't think they would move with me, and i started to think , is life really better in muslim countries?
first, all the muslims can't move to saudia, it will be over crowded and we muslim shouldn't hide and live in saudia, we should practice without fear our religion every where,

plus , we don't realize, but we have great lives Here Alhamdullilah , we don't lack anything, even there are mosques, in unis in some counties, there are prayers rooms, people are tolerant if we don't look at the bad side of the things, if u ask even the rich people of my original country to leave it and come in the west, every body will agree to come i think , because in my country there are many social problems, ok life isn't that bad, but even if schools aren't mixed and there is adhaan , i don't think people are more muslim by their heart , a lot are sincere, but not everybody;
well for me, moving was just an excuse to explain my weakness of emaan , i put the risponsibilty on, the country where i live, even if i'm totally free there and i go to school for free and nobody never say anything to me, it was just an excuse , but i realized that the whole world has been created by Allah SWT, if i'm strong inside, nothing outside will affect me; well that's easy to say and difficult to do , :( that 's why i would say if someone has the opportunit to move in a muslim country he/she should do , about my case , Allah SWT Know best

virtualeye

Tamed Brother
AssalaamuAlaikum,

Sister, few of the optimum countries to live are Malaysia and SaudiArabia and Oman.

Wassalaam,
VE

IBaghdadi

Salam brothers & sisters,

To tell you the truth, I've been thinking about this issue myself.

We come across a large number of non-Arab Muslims, particularly British and American, who are trying to shift from their home countries to the UAE (where I stay). As you know both Brother Taher Khalid and Brother Bilal Philips reside here.

I met Brother Taher Khalid a couple months ago and we were discussing this issue, what we can do to make it easy for Muslim brothers to get settled. Maybe I can get you more information soon... may Allah make it easy.

Wassalam,

fatimabilals

Assalamualaikum
I was born in India but presently live in Saudi Arabia. Muslims do not have freedom in India. For example, in ARAB NEWS, a newspaper in Saudi Arabia there was something like this
"ABAYA COMES AT A PRICE FOR MUSLIMS"
I have never experienced such situations. Despite my small age, when I wear Abaya in India, no one tells me anything.
A question to Muslim brothers and sisters residing in AMERICA:
" DO MUSLIMS HAVE LOTS OF FREEDOM THERE?"
Because I have heard many times that Muslims are free there.
Coming back to my point, in Mumbai that is where I live in India there is nothing like this, or so I think.

Taibah

However one has to remember that Islam is about the inner struggle (jihad within the soul), and regardless of where in the world we are we all turn to the same God for the same intention of success. After having some friends in Saudi Arabia I have learnt that living in the West shows you a special element of Islam that living in Saudi Arabia will not show you, as you do not have to face the infidel life day in day out in front of your own eyes. Being non-muslim is not real to those who have not travelled outside of Saudi Arabia, and so do not appreciate Islam being Muslim the way that westerners can appreciate it. Although it may be easier to reside in Saudi Arabia there are some advantages to living in the West for our deen as well. And Allah knows best.

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
As Salaamu Alaykum
I'm still living in the United States. I've never been to or lived in a Muslim country.

Muslims do not have freedom in India.

I thought the President of India was a Muslim? Why isn't he doing anything to help the Muslims in India...? :(

A question to Muslim brothers and sisters residing in[/COLOR] AMERICA: " DO MUSLIMS HAVE LOTS OF FREEDOM THERE?"[/QUOTE]

It depends on where you go. I live in a Jewish town, and it's pretty tolerant (besides my parents, but oh well). If you go to the Bible Belt (most of the Southern United States), you'll probably be called a terrorist.

However, if you go a place such as Dearborn, Michigan (the largest predominantly Muslim town in America), you'll of course get treated with respect.

So:

Tolerant places (usually, though not all are the same):
Jewish towns/cities
Dearborn, Michigan
The State of Michigan

Intolerant places (usually, though not all are the same):
Washington D.C. (the government is there, they'll probably call you a terrorist)
Evangelist towns/cities (mostly in the Southern United States)

There may be more, as I haven't travelled to every single town and city in this country.

Child of GOD

Jewish towns/cities
Dearborn, Michigan
The State of MichiganQUOTE

Excuse me but don't muslims just HATE the JEWISH people? Yet listed under "TOLERANT PLACES' are what? what? Jewish towns/cities?,,so I see the Jewish are tolerant and yet you hate and want to destroy Gods people,,ummmmmmm ok,,keep a posting you all are just re-enforcing my belief in the christian faith and GOD

some of you need to back track and ACTUALLY read your other comments cuz this is EXACTLY what I look for the hypocritical statements made by your faith and I've been finding lots of them over the few months I'VE been here.

Seems to me that the only religion that wants all of us dead (that aren't muslims)are the muslims,,other religions/cultures do the normal thing and leave it up to GOD. The only place I see in any religion of no compassion or tolerance is the islamic religion. WEll you can ban me for saying this but I serve the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob and believe with my soul, heart , and mind that JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, SON OF GOD!

visionusman

being content
Jewish towns/cities
Dearborn, Michigan

Excuse me but don't muslims just HATE the JEWISH people? Yet listed under "TOLERANT PLACES' are what? what? Jewish towns/cities?,,so I see the Jewish are tolerant and yet you hate and want to destroy Gods people,,ummmmmmm ok,,keep a posting you all are just re-enforcing my belief in the christian faith and GOD

some of you need to back track and ACTUALLY read your other comments cuz this is EXACTLY what I look for the hypocritical statements made by your faith and I've been finding lots of them over the few months I'VE been here.

Seems to me that the only religion that wants all of us dead (that aren't muslims)are the muslims,,other religions/cultures do the normal thing and leave it up to GOD. The only place I see in any religion of no compassion or tolerance is the islamic religion. WEll you can ban me for saying this but I serve the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob and believe with my soul, heart , and mind that JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, SON OF GOD!
To you be your religion and to us ours. You shall not worship what we worship and neither shall we worship what you worship. Good luck to you in your faith. However please do remember that your messages could hardly be judged constructive dialogue. Eventually it becomes difficult for any one to continually tolerate an abusive attitude; without any room for discussion. However I sincerely hope that you are not banned from this forum. Alas I do not make the rules.

To everyone else I would suggest there is hardly any need for further responses to these messages.

Raed

Muslim Student
child of god!!!!
Whats your point?
you are not making any scence and you it seems like you need to know more about islam and how muslims think....

Salam

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah

As Salaamu Alaykum
Hateful messages are typical of those whom Allah does not wish to guide; either now or forever.

May Allah show you the light, as He has done me. I used to be exactly like you; a hardcore Christian and insulting Islam to no end.

Know that most of the Prophets of Allah were Jewish. Allah commands us in the Qur'an to love the People of the Book (the Christians and Jews).

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Jewish towns/cities
Dearborn, Michigan

Hi We do NOT hate Jews.

If you fail to realise this, then that is amazing!!

People have an issue with the Zionist Jews who go about massacring Muslims in the Middle East and stealing their land.

Muslims do not hate or have any issues with people of other religions.

So, calm down, take a few breaths.. drink some water and think before replying.

thank you.

shaz_1999

At da end of da day if we were 2just shut ourselves off 4rm "oda religions" den how wud we spread da word of Islam.

I alwz fink dat it wud b kool wen I have kids (dat is if Allah hz chosen 4me 2 hav kids) dat I wud luv to move to a muslim country. BUT da religion is kind of forced upon u den u r practicing it 4da sake of practicing da religion. We should only practice to please Allah. So I fought 4get dat Idea.

Then I fought dat wat bat a muslim skool which I fink is well kool, but it has 2b da childs choice. On da oda hand I know muslims skools and have seen sme of da kids 4rm der, personally I xpect dem 2b beta muslims but I am ashamed to say dat da stuff I c dem do I know I wud neva do and I went 2a main stream skool.

If parents or oda ppl force children to pray rather den encourage dem dey r not praying 2 plz Allah dey r paryin 2 get da person naggin off der bak.

We should all memba dat forcing a child lets say 2wear a hijaab is so wrong. Yeh u do want her2 wear it but 2plz Allah.

Also goin2 a public skool workin wid dese non-muslims gives dem da chnce 2find out wat Islam is rely bat and thus helps us 2becme mre accptd in2 society itself.

The way a person turns out depnds on hw da child wz brought up but also da ppl dey hang around wid. Da ppl dey hang around wid has mre influence on da way dey fink and stuff dey do.

Hope im makin sense

Plz each &every1 of u tk cre

Salamz

irfi84

salaam walakum

Child of GOD , you gotta go and watch the documentary BBC-The Killing Zone . The Documentary Based on Palestine . See that from your own Eyes that How Israili Buldozer, Militiary tanks, Snipers. Killed cristion Protesters in Gaza Palestine . and learn Something That Your Media Like CNN, Fox Dont Show you. and then come and defend our Cousins Jews. By the way we Muslims dont Hate Jews nor Cristions or anyone.

Thank you for Reading this

Jazzakallah Khair.

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member

well I have some questions if you can answer them for me..

few years back more than 80,000 People were killed in area called Kosova Bosnia, who killed them ?? what was the religion of the people who were killing...!?

# 2 No we dont hate Jews, Islam respected Jews and chrisitian, I know you will go and say that not what you nither do I see you respecting Muslims, but we do respect Muslim.

#3Actually in the history Muslim portected Jews every where even when they were prescuted by Hitler.

#4 You can watch the movie Kindom of God, and you can see how chrisitian treated Muslims and How Muslim treated Chirisitan.( and its not from Muslims its from History which Media ofcourse Ignore)

#5 Again from the history Muslim ruled spain for 800 years Jews Muslims Christians lived side by side in peace and love, but when Crusader came and captured spain what did they do you have any idea !?! what did the do to Jews before they do anything to muslims ??!! ofcourse you dont know...

well just take 40 min of your time to watch this documentry AGAIN it was not made by MUSLIMS its from BBC its from HISTORY.

When the Muslims (Moors) Ruled in Europe Islamic History and Contributions

ISlamic History of Europe

Well I hope you watch it before you reply.

latrzzz

abou haytam

salam

salam o alikom

I am muslim from `` muslim`` country (morocco) and i live in canada (montreal) since 2003. People here are influenced by media so people hide their real feeling. muslim people have few chance to get a job for exemple. I have a freind who send 2 resume with different name, thefirst arab name(his name) and second with christian name so he got a regert for arab name and invitation for interview for the christian name. And that s what make me sad inthis country even i get a job after 1 year and half ossearching....and hophelly theguy hired mefor an imporant company his dad is from lebanon ...so you can understand why. i get a master degree in aerospace engineering and here in montreal there a lot of job...they call me for job cuz my name is not verry known to be arabic ( soufiyane)...but my face is verry moroccan. lol...I will go back to morocco incha allah for many reason :

1 ) i people are NOT tolerent ..they are just hypocrit
2) i want to marry a muslim girl ....so i have no choice here
3) everything here lead to Haram
4) i never had a time to pray Jomo3a (friday)
5) i miss to hear Addan
6) i miss my familly my parent and my REAL freind.

I heard that there Fatwa regarding immigration to a non country muslim ...i don t remember exactly all the conditions but...i just would like to tell that Olama of sunna talk about that..so you can do your search for more information.

maisha_d

WEll you can ban me for saying this but I serve the God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob and believe with my soul, heart , and mind that JESUS CHRIST IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR, SON OF GOD![/B]

1. You believe that Jesus is your salvation; I don’t understand the logic in that. If Jesus was crucified then he is dead, (according to your beliefs) how can a dead person be your salvation? Before this you claim that Jesus is your Lord (I find this contradictory but, whatever) so if he was crucified you MUST accept that the God part of him was executed as well?

2. If you believe that Jesus is the Son of God then he is human. A human needs to eat. Therefore is sustained by food. Do you think that your Lord needs to be sustained? Or is he the sustainer of food? If he needs to be sustained then who sustains him? God? But didn’t you say that Jesus is your Lord? Which is synonymous to God? So who is Jesus God or the Son of God?

3. We don't want to destroy the Christians or the Jews; we just believe that ...they will go to hell...it is not anything new, I have Christian Catholics tell me all the time that if I don't accept Jesus as my savior I will burn in the Fire of Hell, big difference.

abou haytam

salam

salamo alikom

you know all of you that we don t guid who we love but allah guid who he want. So he (child of God) have interent and if he is in this website it mean that he is looking for the truth...let him to do the search by him self. And don t change the subject..we are talking about experience ofpeople living in muslim and non muslim country....i would like to hear more experiences

allaho almo3een

boupj

I live in Canada where people are "tolerant", i.e. it's less likely that they'll insult you to your face. I just started wearing hijab and I remember two days before I put it on a girl in my class arguing with me that hijab should be banned because you can't i.d. terrorists if you can't see their hair (that was her logic) but since I put it on she tells me how nice it is and asks questions, now I'm glad she'll ask questions because maybe she'll see the truth, but like I said people here are just not open about their prejudices, but they're still there. A lot of people have made comments on Islam and Muslims that were very mean but when they found out I was a Muslim they just acted like it was nothing.

At the same time I have a lot of friends form Muslim countries and when they come to Canada they seem to forget all about their religion because they associate it more with their country than anything. No matter where in the world we live (mUslim or non-Muslim country) it is important that we remember that it is all for Allah and that we practice the religion out of faith in Allah and obedience to him, not as a way to fit into whichever country you're in.