Mubarak in Poland-the truth revealed!

Joanna-Aisha

:salam2::hijabi:
Dear Sisters and Brothers!

I'm so happy that Egyptian president, Hosni Muabrak, visited Poland these days. For me it's a sign that we are somehow closer to Arabic countries that before! I've heard that Mubarak doesn't travel much, so I was surprised that he decided to come to Poland. Maybe this Egypt and Poland will cooperate more etc...or maybe I'm just too optimistic...(?)
But my point is....I've been watching an interview with a professor from Arabic philology from Warsaw, and....I wanted to cry!
For the first time I've heard such truthfull words. This professor said that Arabic countries, especially Egypt, always were very hospitable for Poles, and that he loves Egyptian hospitality!!!Moreover he said that Terrorism is not connected with Islam!!!!These words I repeated over and over again in my head. He emphasised this statement few times, and said that people misunderstand this term!
I know that it's not a mircale, but honestly, In Poland, in Europe such statement said in public is rare!
Thanks to Allah(swt) that Mubarak's visit was a source of such debates!

Take care!
:salam2::tti_sister:

abdellah007

As am living in touristic city here in morocco, friend of mine told me last weekend while we were walking in town that polish people are very polite and nice. subhan allah... we noticed that. i hope that we could build more bridges between us for more understanding and knowledge.

wa salam

ps : The only sentence i know in polish is : lubie cie , i think it means i like you:)

Joanna-Aisha

MashaAllah! Naam, lubie cie means I like you:) Hehehehe, sorry, I'm not very well informed about terrorists, my point was to show that someone can talk in wise way about Islam, and divide terrorism and Islam...And that professor was Polish...that was my point. I don't like to accuse anyone..
Maa el salama

sunnahwarrior

Terrorism issue

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu,

Sister JoannaCyb,

I am not from Europe, so is it so bad the Islam condition in Europe that almost everyone just immediately think Islam is terrorism?

Baarakallah fiikum all..
May Allah strengthen your iman and you all are protected in practicing Islam , real Islam based on the Qur'an and Sunnah Rasulullah Shallallaahu 'alaihi wa sallaam.

Assalamu'alaykum warahmatullahi wabarakaatuhu