Muhannad comes back

Muhannad2

salam Alikom brothers sisters,

I'm Muhannad and i'm old new user of this great website. I really would like to be welcomed by you all :)

Muhannad2

I'm Muhannad. holding Jordanian Nationality, orginally from palestine. Currently work and live in Malaysia in the Audit regional office of a French company. I travel frequently around the world as part of my job. I'm Muslim Sunni and i'm so proud of being muslim, i'm outgoing person but in the same time i have my limits.

last but most important : Honest HONEST HONEST and please be the same

I love travelling and im travelling to a big list of countries as part of my job.

I really hope the muslims realize how great is our religoin and how non muslims are lost without having a right path to guide them through the life.

Allah knows that i'm interested to get married to a reverted girl who realise how valuable is islam and i want to help and support her inshallah.

I have many things to say ... i will leave that for coming stages.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmathullahi wa barakatuhu

dear brother, welcome to the forum. have a pleasant stay, insha Allah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
I'm Muhannad. holding Jordanian Nationality, orginally from palestine. Currently work and live in Malaysia in the Audit regional office of a French company. I travel frequently around the world as part of my job. I'm Muslim Sunni and i'm so proud of being muslim, i'm outgoing person but in the same time i have my limits.

last but most important : Honest HONEST HONEST and please be the same

I love travelling and im travelling to a big list of countries as part of my job.

I really hope the muslims realize how great is our religoin and how non muslims are lost without having a right path to guide them through the life.

Allah knows that i'm interested to get married to a reverted girl who realise how valuable is islam and i want to help and support her inshallah.

I have many things to say ... i will leave that for coming stages.

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
:salam2:

Hi :)
Welcome back!

All the best for your
future¬Amin!
And
¬May Allah swt help and guide you¬Amin!

Take care!
¬Wassalam :)