MUM PLS FORGVE ME!

ummu thany

sister in islam
Abdullah bin Abu Aufa narrated:
“A man said, ‘O Allah’s Messenger! There is a young man who is dying and is commanded to recite La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped except Allah), and the Sunna is that those who are dying are commanded to recite this Testimonial, but he is unable to recite it.’ The prophet :saw: went to the young man and ordered him, ‘Say: La ilaha illallah!’ He replied, ‘I cannot.’ The Prophet :saw: asked him why and he said, ‘My heart is sealed; every time I want to recite it, My heart is prevented from doing so.’ The Prophet :saw: asked him ‘Why?’ The young man said, ‘Because of my Uquq (undutiful treatment) towards my mother.’ The Prophet :saw: sent for her and asked her, ‘What if I command that a great fire is started and you were asked to invoke Allah to forgive your son, or else he will be thrown in it?’ She said, ‘In that case, I will invoke Allah for him, O Allah’s Messenger!’ The Prophet :saw: said, “Than bear witness to Allah and then to me that you have forgiven him.’ She said, ‘I bear witness to You (O Allah) and then to Your Messenger that I have forgiven my son.’ The Prophet :saw: said to the young man, ‘Say: La ilaha illallah!’ That man said, ‘La ilaha illallahu Wahdahu La Sharika lahu (There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah, Alone without partners.’ The Prophet :saw: said thrice, ‘All praise is due to Allah for saving you from the fire.’” (At-Tabarani)

fada_all

Abdullah bin Abu Aufa narrated:
“A man said, ‘O Allah’s Messenger! There is a young man who is dying and is commanded to recite La ilaha illallah (none has the right to be worshipped except Allah), and the Sunna is that those who are dying are commanded to recite this Testimonial, but he is unable to recite it.’ The prophet :saw: went to the young man and ordered him, ‘Say: La ilaha illallah!’ He replied, ‘I cannot.’ The Prophet :saw: asked him why and he said, ‘My heart is sealed; every time I want to recite it, My heart is prevented from doing so.’ The Prophet :saw: asked him ‘Why?’ The young man said, ‘Because of my Uquq (undutiful treatment) towards my mother.’ The Prophet :saw: sent for her and asked her, ‘What if I command that a great fire is started and you were asked to invoke Allah to forgive your son, or else he will be thrown in it?’ She said, ‘In that case, I will invoke Allah for him, O Allah’s Messenger!’ The Prophet :saw: said, “Than bear witness to Allah and then to me that you have forgiven him.’ She said, ‘I bear witness to You (O Allah) and then to Your Messenger that I have forgiven my son.’ The Prophet :saw: said to the young man, ‘Say: La ilaha illallah!’ That man said, ‘La ilaha illallahu Wahdahu La Sharika lahu (There is no deity worthy of worship except Allah, Alone without partners.’ The Prophet :saw: said thrice, ‘All praise is due to Allah for saving you from the fire.’” (At-Tabarani)

yes sister naaoudo billahi min aquq al walidin..