Muslim Brotherhood

syahidah2112

wanna be shalehah
"The believers are nothing else than brothers (in Islamic religion). So make reconciliation between your brothers, and fear Allah that you may receive mercy." (Al Hujurat : 10)

Just wanna share,
I ever met a couple (a man and a lady) from Gambia in Singapore. The lady was wearing hijab. I myself also wear hijab. Then, they are asking me a help because they didn't know singapore well. And I helped them. At that moment, I thought that there was something that make me feel close to them. There was something that make me feel we are one. Perhaps that is what we call "ukhuwah islamiyah".

And in TTI, I also feel the same way. So nice :)
I'm happy to communicate to you all

Just curious,, do they non muslims also have their brotherhood? do they have this feeling among them?

syahidah2112

tarannumsamir

exactly sister we are all brothers and sisters in islam.we are not divided.
the best example we can see is during haj ,muslims from all over the world gather at one place stand shoulder to shoulder for salah.alhamdulillah .be it poor or rich,white or black.
all are in front of one god that is allah swt.

jaffarabduraheem

Not afraid of you.
Non-Muslims find ways to simulate what we have with clubs, or gangs, or circles of friends. The part that is missing is the actual love of the extended family that the ccommunity of believers gives us. They can't seek out their kindred in a crowd on another continent and expect help. That's just one of the perks of the deen sister.