Muslim Children Gassed at Dayton Mosque After "Obsession" DVD Hits Ohio

salahdin

(7) They had naught against them save that they believed in Allah, the Mighty, the Owner of Praise, (8) Him unto Whom belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth; and Allah is of all things the Witness. (9) Lo! they who persecute believing men and believing women and repent not, theirs verily will be the doom of hell, and theirs the doom of burning.
(Al-BurooJ 7-8)
May ALLAH (AZA WA JALLAH) protect the muslims wherever they are.

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

i'm not sure if the DVD in particular, contributed to this cowardly attack on the women and children at the Ohio masjid, but i wouldn't be surprising to know that an uneducated person saw that video and got all emotional and decided to take rage out on muslims. also, there is a very dangerous preacher by the name of Rod Parsley that has been spewing out much hatred against muslims from his pulpit. he says the most terrible thing about islam. his influence is very widespread nationally and internationally amongst the christian evangelical community. interestingly enough, he has endorsed john mcCain and john McCain has referred to him as a spiritual mentor.
:wasalam:

amaal30

i'm not sure if the DVD in particular, contributed to this cowardly attack on the women and children at the Ohio masjid, but i wouldn't be surprising to know that an uneducated person saw that video and got all emotional and decided to take rage out on muslims. also, there is a very dangerous preacher by the name of Rod Parsley that has been spewing out much hatred against muslims from his pulpit. he says the most terrible thing about islam. his influence is very widespread nationally and internationally amongst the christian evangelical community. interestingly enough, he has endorsed john mcCain and john McCain has referred to him as a spiritual mentor.
:wasalam:

oh yeah i remember that man, now McCain is trying

to distence himself from him though. That man was worse

than Rev.Jeremiah Wright on so many levels but nobody

jumped on that bandwagon as much as they did for

Obama :rolleyes:

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
These are the stories that are swept under the rug! They would never put this on the news, ya Allah. This is true terrorism in all form. We just live in a evil world full of devils.