Muslim Classifieds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum,

I was putting my car on e-bay this morning & searched around but couldn’t find any good Muslim classifieds (print or electronic).

I knew that there were some brothers in Birmingham toying with the idea? What happened?

Does anyone know of any (in the UK)?

amyaishazouaoui

These are mulims we are talking about....they work on GMT ( generous muslim time) thing take twice as long as everything else in islam when they should take half he time.

Aint that frustrating..........u expect punctuality and efficiency but u get the opposite!!!

Globalpeace

Banned
System meltdown in Progress!

Efficiency? Muslims? Timekeeping!

Unable to reconcile data!

Unable to compute!

System meltdown in Progress!

Karima

Surf Ebay of Item Sold or Bought.....check out the "Islam" or "Muslim" or "Hijab", "Jilbab", etc. for a Search.

You will find Islamic products, and you might 'send an email via Ebay' after seeing what items that person bought or sold......check their own Feedback Forum, and see what they bought....or trusted in buying from.

I have met 'local' muslims when I have bought from them...and found they were selling many products of non-muslim content.

Sometimes, one thing leads to another, and you are on the right track of buying from muslims.

Globalpeace

Banned
Asslamo Allaikum Sister,

Jazakullah Khairun for your advice Sister.

Surf Ebay of Item Sold or Bought.....check out the "Islam" or "Muslim" or "Hijab", "Jilbab", etc. for a Search.

You will find Islamic products, and you might 'send an email via Ebay' after seeing what items that person bought or sold......check their own Feedback Forum, and see what they bought....or trusted in buying from.

I have met 'local' muslims when I have bought from them...and found they were selling many products of non-muslim content.

Sometimes, one thing leads to another, and you are on the right track of buying from muslims.

seekingtruth2

a solution to every problem!

aalaamu alaikom,
time and proficiancy = InshaAllah!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.......... we are muslims..... no clocks ONLY the will of Allah!!!!!!!
My suggestion to you is if there is not a muslim listing then you should consider doing the research (ie:finding all the muslim merchants you can, through the masjids in the UK) and contacting ebay yourself. Im sure there are many muslim sisters who would love to help you in this endeavor, (it will be perhaps easier to enlist their help since most sisters dont work outside the home!)
sorry for being unable to answer your question but maybe my advice will help you some...........
your sister
Fatima

Globalpeace

Banned
Time is running out!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Contacting Muslim merchants & Mosques???

I am 35 Sister & I was trying to do something in my lifetime not my grand-kids!

:) :) :)

aalaamu alaikom,
time and proficiancy = InshaAllah!!!!!!!!!!!
lol.......... we are muslims..... no clocks ONLY the will of Allah!!!!!!!
My suggestion to you is if there is not a muslim listing then you should consider doing the research (ie:finding all the muslim merchants you can, through the masjids in the UK) and contacting ebay yourself. Im sure there are many muslim sisters who would love to help you in this endeavor, (it will be perhaps easier to enlist their help since most sisters dont work outside the home!)
sorry for being unable to answer your question but maybe my advice will help you some...........
your sister
Fatima

Status
Not open for further replies.